New CND gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JERSEY JOCK

Reaction score
Didn’t know about this?

I saw something about it a few weeks ago but apparently they're not launching it in the U.K. ?

Not launching in the UK apparently. I was hoping it would though. It's a 20min removal so I was wondering if it would be better for clients who are struggling to get the full 14 days out of shellac but can get 14 out of a normal gel polish. In the US they are also a lower price point than shellac.

Ahh so that’s why I haven’t seen it!

Very interesting....

Would like to get more background information.....

Wy does CND do this.....?
Comparison between Shellac and the new product......as I said very interesting.

I will ask in the CND German Group at Facebook, perhaps I get Information.

Naturally I will post it here ;-)

They are not going to sell in the uk? That’s sad to know. I wonder why is not going to be sold here.

I asked Sweet Squared on FB & got a message back stating that they are not going to be stocking it, no reason why. I respect its their decision but am a bit gutted- I love Creative Play polishes much more than Vinylux so prob would have bought them xx

I'm sure I saw on Facebook they're not stocking it incase it makes Shellac redundant x

I'm sure I saw on Facebook they're not stocking it incase it makes Shellac redundant x
That's a shame.

The single thing I love more than anything else with shellac is it's ease of removal. Even if I added a few CP colours to supplement the line, it would never take over from shellac for me.

That's a shame.

The single thing I love more than anything else with shellac is it's ease of removal. Even if I added a few CP colours to supplement the line, it would never take over from shellac for me.

Yep I agree. If creative play gel was harder wearing, I actually think It would make people stay more loyal to cnd rather than seeking another system to offer alongside shellac for clients who can't keep it on

http://www.nailpro.com/cnd-creative-play-gel-polish-tutorial/

Scroll a little bit and you see a interesting video. My english is not perfect by I understand that Creativ Play gel polish shall be an alternative to Shellac - for the salons who can`t afford Shellac. The price will be the half of Shellac. Oh, wrong - the price will be the half, but the bottles are 15 ml. Double size!!!

Sorry, but I can`t comprehend the serious thought of this. It shall be for salons who are not willing to invest in Shellac (to expensive ? ), but the soak off time of this product is more than twice time!!!

We all know time is money. Can anybody tell me any benefits of using this product?

Some more:
Wearing time is also 14 days, no longer than Shellac, also not a plus in comparison to Shellac.

http://www.nailpro.com/cnd-creative-play-gel-polish-tutorial/

Scroll a little bit and you see a interesting video. My english is not perfect by I understand that Creativ Play gel polish shall be an alternative to Shellac - for the salons who can`t afford Shellac. The price will be the half of Shellac. Oh, wrong - the price will be the half, but the bottles are 15 ml. Double size!!!

Sorry, but I can`t comprehend the serious thought of this. It shall be for salons who are not willing to invest in Shellac (to expensive ? ), but the soak off time of this product is more than twice time!!!

We all know time is money. Can anybody tell me any benefits of using this product?

Some more:
Wearing time is also 14 days, no longer than Shellac, also not a plus in comparison to Shellac.

Thanks for posting this!

Now I understand why sweet Squared aren't going to stock it... I don't see the point in it other than the fact it's cheaper? And 20 mins is a long time for soak off

Latest posts

Back