New CND lamps, which one is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loshab1982

Reaction score
I have one of the older cnd uv curing lamps and I see there have been 2 new models since that one came out I’m wondering if anyone could recommend which one they prefer? The detachable base one(2019) or the other? Strange why the latest one is the cheapest with magnetic detachable base.
Really appreciate your thoughts ❤️

I have one of each of the newer cnd led lights.
They are both good.
I use the one with the detachable base for pedicures- so much easier than the client wriggling their foot into a complete unit. You just place it over their foot for them. This light has no fan and so is quieter.
The original led light has a fan so whirrs quietly. I keep this one on my manicure table.
If only wanting one light I would get the one with the removable base as it’s more versatile.

I have got the one with the detachable base, it’s great. So easy when doing the feet ;)

I have got the one with the detachable base, it’s great. So easy when doing the feet ;)
Aww thank you
I have one of the older cnd uv curing lamps and I see there have been 2 new models since that one came out I’m wondering if anyone could recommend which one they prefer? The detachable base one(2019) or the other? Strange why the latest one is the cheapest with magnetic detachable base.
Really appreciate your thoughts ❤
Thank you so much x

I have one of each of the newer cnd led lights.
They are both good.
I use the one with the detachable base for pedicures- so much easier than the client wriggling their foot into a complete unit. You just place it over their foot for them. This light has no fan and so is quieter.
The original led light has a fan so whirrs quietly. I keep this one on my manicure table.
If only wanting one light I would get the one with the removable base as it’s more versatile.
Thank you so much x

CND makes the best nail products so you really can't go wrong with their products.

Of course I would go with their newest lamp since they ironed out all the failures of the old lamps.

CND lamps should only be used with CND products. Other products will not cure properly with CND lamp. They also don't cure properly with their own lamp. Gel products get hard under any lamp, but they are not fully cured to where the ingredients no longer pose a risk to your skin by being an allergen. And once you become allergic, it will be time to find a new profession.

Latest posts

Back