New CND LED lamp, any good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krr607

Reaction score
Hi, my trusty CND UV lamp is on it's last legs. I am tempted to buy the new CND lamp but can't find any unbiased reviews.
Anyone using it? Is it worth the money? Will it cure even my oldest shellac ?

Hiya
The led CND lamp is good and I appreciate the faster cure, 1 minute instead of 2. Downside is the hole is a little smaller and we all know how many clients can’t even manage to get their hand in a big hole without dinging lol and a tad more tricky for feet as it doesn’t have the removeable bottom piece but not really a problem.
The lead has needed a bit of jiggling since the word go and when it stopped connecting I did have to buy a new lead but hey better than a new lamp! And I’ve got the damn thing sellotaped in there now [emoji16]
It cures all my Shellacs perfectly. The answer to your last question depends how old your oldest ones are as they do have a shelf life but certainly I’ve not had any problems with it curing mine. Hope this helps!
(As for whether it’s worth it, imho it’s taking the p... a little bit but worth it to me to have the whole professional system )

It's worth mentioning that the newest lamp that was released this year has the removable base and the lead has been moved to the side.

I can't personally comment on it though as my current original lamps are still in working order.

Thanks. I am interested in the lamp that was released this year with the removeable base plate

I am also keen to hear any reviews. Thanks

I have the new cnd lamp and although its small, I like it. It's VERY hot. Cures the gel polish perfectly, no wrinkling!! I just miss the count down of the time. Buy it

Latest posts

Back