New CND products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellym

Reaction score
Hi to all!

I just found out that there are new Scentsations lotions coming out real soon.

Not only that, but there will be Scentsations Scrubs to go along with the lotions and washes!!!

So... enjoy!!!

Hi to all!

I just found out that there are new Scentsations lotions coming out real soon.

Not only that, but there will be Scentsations Scrubs to go along with the lotions and washes!!!

So... enjoy!!!

Oooh they sound yummy! I love the Scentsations, and HOW does the scent last for soooo long, even after you wash your hands :lol:

Look forward to seeing the new smells x

Think the scrubs are a cracking idea. Hope they have loads of stock of the popular fragrances this time.

Would love to have a SolarOil wash !

I could see myself developing OCD from too much washing if they brought out something like that :lol:

Marlise

I would love scrubs and also a solar handwash, that would complete the set to me:lol:

i would love a scub - that would be fabulous!!! and i agree just how does that gorgeous smell last so long!!! my fave is definitly cocnut and mango - yum

tori x x

Interesting ... hope there's a Pink Grapefruit and Honeysuckle scrub ... my favourite Scentsations fragrance.

i would love a scub - that would be fabulous!!! and i agree just how does that gorgeous smell last so long!!! my fave is definitly cocnut and mango - yum

tori x x
Ooh me too, that is definitely my favourite

mmmmmmm sounds lush cant wait to get me hands on some of those!!

Reading the new scratch mag, thats not all thats new from cnd

Reading the new scratch mag, thats not all thats new from cnd

What page on Scratch ? Got it through today but still haven't had a chance to look at it.

Marlise

Well, we have a piece from Gigi, always good, and suggestions about male mani's and pedi's they are calling fit fingers:lol: our very own geeks are strutting their stuff on pages 72 and 73, my god but you lot are so talented:eek::hug: and somewhere there was a page about the new classes and courses for us to drool over:rolleyes: but now I'm looking for it, I can't find it again, probably because I keep getting distracted by all those wonderful comp entrants. Breath taking:eek:

marlise
i think u might b in luck some time in the near future re:solar scrub & wash:eek: shhh!

Which sensations are the most popular do you think,i want to buy some but not sure which to try first? any preferences anyone plz? x

Whooooweeeee! Looking forward to those scrubs--gives me even more pedi/mani options! :D

marlise
i think u might b in luck some time in the near future re:solar scrub & wash:eek: shhh!

Are you serious !!?? We already have the scrub, we just need to SolarWash !!!

Whether or not it contains SolarOil is another matter, but as long as it smells like SolarOil I'll be very happy :)

Marlise

hi marlise
ur right, i was too excited, solar scrub is solar oil, but i think it might have a make-over, but the wash is in the to-do section!
meaning it will happen, not sure when.
i think there might even b masks on their way also!!
liza

hi marlise
ur right, i was too excited, solar scrub is solar oil, but i think it might have a make-over, but the wash is in the to-do section!
meaning it will happen, not sure when.
i think there might even b masks on their way also!!
liza

Now that does sound fab !

I also saw in Scratch last night a product called "Lighten Up" under the male manicure section for CND.

Do you know anything about this product ?

Marlise

lighten up is an enamel. it is a natural soft pink colour, that would b sheer with 1 coat.
im not aware of any other product from cnd called that, so mayb it is meant as a natural option. mind u marilyn would b better in my opinion, its like a top coat, but has a tint of cherry, so it gives a great pop to natural nail beds.
also, most men tend to prefer the buffed look, so mayb it wasnt refering to an enamel after all:eek:

Latest posts

Back