New CND Shellac colours

Absolutebeautyx

Happy new year geeks!
Does anyone have swatches of the new shellac collection next to similar colours? They look so similar to other colours I don't know if I want to even bother buying them xx

Attachments

BuzzyBee12

I think Liverpool lashes has done a comparison video on her YouTube channel. They are different but I don't know if they're different enough to warrant buying them all!

Absolutebeautyx

Thanks ladies! Forgot fee posted blogs about it!
Don't know if I fancy them to be honest :( apart from the bronze! I will let my clients decide I think xx

dannipittboot

I think I'll only be buying the bronze this time round. I I saw a post on Instagram from a US CND educator showing the new sprig colours, again a pretty similar looking batch of colours xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1451687113.693877.jpg

Rinn

CND Shellac EA
Mine haven't arrived yet . I'm excited to get them as usual . I'm delighted there's more pinks and the new spring collection to follow looks fantastic

Rinn

CND Shellac EA
Was it art vandal you were asking about ?

Absolutebeautyx

Sorry should have made it clear! Yeah art vandal! Never saw these ones though I like them oh dear I am out of space on my wall racks lol X x

Newbie to all this!

The Magenta Mischief is really really nice X

Stook

Stook

Close up for better additive view

Attachments

Absolutebeautyx

Helward87

I'm actually pretty impressed by both of the new collections! I think on the bottle they look pretty similar but when you watch the swatch videos (ArtVandal) you can see they are entirely new shades in themselves.... AND I think the new flirtations collections is going to be SUPER popular!! X

Helward87

I'm waiting for mine to arrive too - I'm holding off doing my nails until I get my hands on that magenta mischief - bloody beaut!!! X

Absolutebeautyx

When they arrive do pleaseee post photos xx

LaurenSparkles

LaurenSparkles

aayspa

I'm actually pretty impressed by both of the new collections! I think on the bottle they look pretty similar but when you watch the swatch videos (ArtVandal) you can see they are entirely new shades in themselves.... AND I think the new flirtations collections is going to be SUPER popular!! X

Flirtations collection??! What have I missed?!

Absolutebeautyx

Oh I do like them! Thank you Laurensparkles xx

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
I have just looked on ellisons to get the new colours but they are not on the website?! Are they not out yet? Also I brought the new colour chart wheel thing, are the new colours available to add to this does anyone know ?