New CND Shellac colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Absolutebeautyx

Reaction score
Happy new year geeks!
Does anyone have swatches of the new shellac collection next to similar colours? They look so similar to other colours I don't know if I want to even bother buying them[emoji30] xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1451682706.294125.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1451682706.294125.jpg
    471.8 KB · Views: 283
I think Liverpool lashes has done a comparison video on her YouTube channel. They are different but I don't know if they're different enough to warrant buying them all!

Thanks ladies! Forgot fee posted blogs about it!
Don't know if I fancy them to be honest :( apart from the bronze! I will let my clients decide I think xx

I think I'll only be buying the bronze this time round. I I saw a post on Instagram from a US CND educator showing the new sprig colours, again a pretty similar looking batch of colours xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1451687113.693877.jpg

Mine haven't arrived yet . I'm excited to get them as usual . I'm delighted there's more pinks and the new spring collection to follow looks fantastic

Was it art vandal you were asking about ?

Sorry should have made it clear! Yeah art vandal! Never saw these ones though I like them [emoji7][emoji7] oh dear I am out of space on my wall racks lol X x

The Magenta Mischief is really really nice X

Close up for better additive view

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    196.5 KB · Views: 74
I'm actually pretty impressed by both of the new collections! I think on the bottle they look pretty similar but when you watch the swatch videos (ArtVandal) you can see they are entirely new shades in themselves.... AND I think the new flirtations collections is going to be SUPER popular!! X

I'm waiting for mine to arrive too - I'm holding off doing my nails until I get my hands on that magenta mischief - bloody beaut!!! X

When they arrive do pleaseee post photos [emoji2] xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1451768458.789604.jpg
[emoji171] Magenta Mischief [emoji171]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1451768502.060802.jpg
[emoji842] untitled bronze [emoji842]

I'm actually pretty impressed by both of the new collections! I think on the bottle they look pretty similar but when you watch the swatch videos (ArtVandal) you can see they are entirely new shades in themselves.... AND I think the new flirtations collections is going to be SUPER popular!! X

Flirtations collection??! What have I missed?!

Oh I do like them! Thank you Laurensparkles xx

I have just looked on ellisons to get the new colours but they are not on the website?! Are they not out yet? Also I brought the new colour chart wheel thing, are the new colours available to add to this does anyone know ?

Latest posts

Back