New Compressor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedAdmiral

Reaction score
Hi

I need some help. I have been airbrushing for 18 mths and love it, but I now feel that its time to upgrade the compressor.
I'm currently using Shesto and I was considering Iwata as I do alot of body art and like the look of their airbrushes but my Su-do rep told me that although they didn't have as many airbrushes theirs would be good.

What do you think?

I know of airbrush guru's and professionals who use both so this leaves me confused!!

Please help

RedAdmiralNails

I have a Iwata and use it for nails, body and tanning. Its never let me down, its worth its wait in gold. Rachel aka chocolate is a good person to speak too.
RedAdmiral said:
Hi

I need some help. I have been airbrushing for 18 mths and love it, but I now feel that its time to upgrade the compressor.
I'm currently using Shesto and I was considering Iwata as I do alot of body art and like the look of their airbrushes but my Su-do rep told me that although they didn't have as many airbrushes theirs would be good.

What do you think?

I know of airbrush guru's and professionals who use both so this leaves me confused!!

Please help

RedAdmiralNails

RedAdmiral said:
Hi

What do you think?

Please help

RedAdmiralNails
I have an Iwata Smart Jet Pro Air Compressor and Iwata Eclipse HP-BCS airbrush for sale on Ebay right now.

If you are interested, do a search on Ebay for my store Ajae Make-Up, or drop me a PM.

Ail )O(

Latest posts

Back