new customer with old overlays

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppet1

Reaction score
Hi everybody,have just found this site today and think it,s great.Hoping there's somebody out there can help me with new customer problem.Have just started working after doing my itec course but am having problem with new client who has been having overlays done on her long nails by nail salon for years but now wants to use my mobile service. Done infils five days ago that looked great at the time but have now started lifting. Any tips ASAP would be greatly appreciated please!

Hi everybody,have just found this site today and think it,s great.Hoping there's somebody out there can help me with new customer problem.Have just started working after doing my itec course but am having problem with new client who has been having overlays done on her long nails by nail salon for years but now wants to use my mobile service. Done infils five days ago that looked great at the time but have now started lifting. Any tips ASAP would be greatly appreciated please!

Hi Honey,

Have you tried the search facility for "lifting"? There are tons of threads just like this.

xxxx

Hiya and welcome to the site x

As rose has said do a search on lifting as there are lots of great threads on this.....first thing to check is your prep.

You don't say much in your profile about what you use etc...?

Hi, welcome to the site :)

Are you using l&p or gel, and do you know what product was used before?

hi hun, I would have a look at your prep hun, this lady has had overlays for years so i cannot see her being a picker or not being compatable with your products.
have a read of this tutorial the may be just something your missing that you dont realise :hug:
http://www.salongeek.com/nail-application/3007-perfect-preparation.html

Latest posts

Back