New enhancement application method?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit :lol:! Thanks for the reassurance...... If it helps industry standards that has to be a good thing..... especially if it can be achieved without devaluing the skill involved.

I look forward to the launch :)
Vetty that is the EXACT way to look at this and you will have fun with this I can promise. There are a lot of cool pros in a fun and less time consuming way and I really look forward to showing you all! :!:

i think i know what it is as my educator metioned it at my masters and there was a thread with a demo on it a little while ago but i don't want to ruin it for everyone!!!

Samantha, I am still gutted that I will be too huge to make it in September and I am looking forward to finding out about all the news things.

However I still can't help but play devils advocate and say that if someone cannot see what makes a beautiful nail now, I am very curious as to how a new technique will give them the 'eye' :wink2: IYKWIM :hug:

I have seen this new system in action so to speak, saw a small demo from one of the ambassadors,
i am not going to spoil any surprises for anyone but can share that those of you that have problems doing your own nails will love this as you will be able to your own nails easily,
it will be good if you get a walk in client and don't have much time to spare as you will be able to do a set of these in no time at all
( i kept your secret Samantha :lol: )

Is it september for Sweden too??:rolleyes:

:hug:

I hope this isn't just the "reverse method" with a new name, or something like that. I'd like to see a truly new application method, and one that would help me do my own nails easier would be welcome, since I tend to put it off because of the time involved, and the whole left-handed issue. I also don't mind the idea of a method that would let me do a full set in 1/2 an hour for when I need to squeeze someone in. Does this work for rebalances also? Or is it just a one-off thing? And are the educators in the US going to show this to us too? I've pretty well mastered the traditional application method, so I guess I can take it or leave it, yanno? :)

Hmmm... I wonder if it's anything to do with these?... click here

If its the one i've seen i think you would have to rebalance the same as normal but it will defo be better to do your nails!!

It is completely different i don't think you'll be dissappointed xx

Personally i like do nails the way i do them now and altho i can see a benefit to doing them this new way think that my clients wouldn't like me spending less time on their nails if you see what i mean, i would probably offer these to someone that wanted weekenders IMO xx:green:

I think I know what it is....

*zips up mouth*

*halo*

Hmmm... I wonder if it\\'s anything to do with these?... click here

exactly what i thought.

unless its some kind of tool to cut in smile lines or has something to do with the new cnd well less tip.

I hope it isnt those nail moulds they just look like stick ons:irked:

I hope it isnt those nail moulds they just look like stick ons:irked:
Have a look at the link I posted... they're nothing like the nails on that video in 'real life' if in fact it is the moulds.

Sandi great link xx are you on commission?
lmao... I wish I was!!!

Since seeing those moulds in action with a seasoned technician I can honestly say I now believe in the old adage of "don't knock it until you've tried it" or in the very least seen it. That video doesn't do the moulds any justice at all.

If indeed they are the new application method then all I can say is... watch the pennies mount up (and accumulate in your bank accounts), because the application times will be reduced significantly and the nails produced certainly aren't ugly!!!

Is it going to be international or is it just happening in the UK?

I am so curious!! It,s killing me to hear bits and pieces of info and trying to figure out what it could be :D
I would love something easier to do my own nails since it always takes so much time and still i can,t do them as good as i would do them on a customer.
But like some others said before, i would be a bit afraid to use it on customers since many like the time that they spend at the salon and they know how long an average set of nails takes about. I,m afraid if i would do it in 30 min. that they could think i didn,t do a proper job...
But still i am going soooo curious!!! I was wondering aswell how long we would have to wait for it to pop up in Sweden?

Hehehe David :D

I've been sworn to keep my gob shut so I'm not saying anything else, but, it looks and works fab!

lmao... I wish I was!!!

Since seeing those moulds in action with a seasoned technician I can honestly say I now believe in the old adage of "don\'t knock it until you\'ve tried it" or in the very least seen it. That video doesn\'t do the moulds any justice at all.

If indeed they are the new application method then all I can say is... watch the pennies mount up (and accumulate in your bank accounts), because the application times will be reduced significantly and the nails produced certainly aren\'t ugly!!!

Gosh i've never see anything like that before.

If there is a method out there that makes it easier for a full set especially on myself and CND are willing to put their name against it, it must be something special eh!

Oooh i can't wait.

is it a cnd worldwide idea, or exclusive to hyperion uk cnd ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back