New enhancement application method?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything that helps me do my own nails I'm all for. I can do a nice set of nails on others and a not bad set on my left hand.... but my right hand - no way!! xx

If it is the mould thing and it will allow nail bars to knock out full sets in 30 mins, then wont it be detremental to those of us that have taken the time and done training to do L&P tip and overlay or sculpted enhancements, because the public will favour the 30 min cheaper full sets to the 1 hour plus more expensive ones,
Or do you think that its so innovative we will all be doing this instead?

If it is the mould thing and it will allow nail bars to knock out full sets in 30 mins, then wont it be detremental to those of us that have taken the time and done training to do L&P tip and overlay or sculpted enhancements, because the public will favour the 30 min cheaper full sets to the 1 hour plus more expensive ones,

The mold thing looks too faffy for me!! but i can see clients favouring the quickess of it - there is no way i could get my smile in, and both zones in and flip it over before it set - would you not get air pockets like u do on stick on nails? x

Good question Jac :biggrin: So will it be the new way of doing things if so I am sure more will take up nails hence more sales for the nail companies :wink2:

Good question Jac :biggrin: So will it be the new way of doing things if so I am sure more will take up nails hence more sales for the nail companies :wink2:

and more competition for us! x

im starting to dread this new invention instead of looking forward to it! xx

I saw this too in scratch this week and one of my clients was also intrigued after flicking through. I do strufggle with L&P so I cant wait and I think I am going to start saving right now. The thought of using a brand like CND with a slightly easier application is like a dream come true for me. OOOW I am soooo excited.

and more competition for us! x

im starting to dread this new invention instead of looking forward to it! xx

Me too in a way.....

Right, enough of this wondering if and what.

I'm taking out a contract on Mrs Geek, who want to chip in a few quid and I'll employ a hit man to cut off her nails and pluck all her eyebrows out unless she tells us what the secret is:twisted::twisted::twisted:

I have sent her a warning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it a cnd worldwide idea, or exclusive to hyperion uk cnd ?

If it is the "mould system" that Sandi (Valenciannails) has put the link on for then they are here in Tenerife so would imagine that they will be available everywhere.

I have only seen them done once as a trial and they do have a really lovely finish to them with no filing or buffing. I tried to do one and found it a bit awkward but I am not very experienced at doing it the "usual" way yet!!!.

It was quick, but you would still need to be good at sculpting as it is very similar, but in a mould and the "wrong way round", if you know what I mean?? :biggrin:

I'm taking out a contract on Mrs Geek, who want to chip in a few quid and I'll employ a hit man to cut off her nails and pluck all her eyebrows out unless she tells us what the secret is:twisted::twisted::twisted:

I'm in! I can rustle up a couple of quid in loose change from the bottom of my handbag.....!!!

From what I have seen you put the l&p in the mould and then press it onto the nail, No real skill required there and quick, smooth nails I think unexperienced techs will have real probs when it comes to infilling these though but we experienced techs will know what to do :wink2:

i can see it now - we will have DIYers all over the place!! xx

Well we will be teasing you all a little bit longer.

But think on this!!! Only 20 years ago, painters and decorators all used brushes to apply the paint ... now they all use rollers and still get a fabulous finish in half the time. Does using a roller make the paint job inferior?? No. Has it meant less business for the painters and deorators? No. Has it saved time and made those in the business more prosperous? Yes.
Think positive for a change ladies and gents.

I am a 'hand-made' nail expert.
Do I love this new application method?? Yes.
Whose name is endorsing it? Mine.
Do I appreciate beautiful natural looking nails? Yes.
Do I get them using this mehod? Yes.
How long does it take? 40 minutes start to finish including polish!!
What do all customers really want??? To spend less time in the salon.
Am I listening to what the customer wants? Yes.
Will it be good for nail technicians of all skill levels? Yes.
Am I going to reveal more??? Not yet!
Toodles xxx

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Geeg stop it its not fair AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Jane xx

Well we will be teasing you all a little bit longer.

But think on this!!! Only 20 years ago, painters and decorators all used brushes to apply the paint ... now they all use rollers and still get a fabulous finish in half the time. Does using a roller make the paint job inferior?? No. Has it meant less business for the painters and deorators? No. Has it saved time and made those in the business more prosperous? Yes.
Think positive for a change ladies and gents.

I am a 'hand-made' nail expert.
Do I love this new application method?? Yes.
Whose name is endorsing it? Mine.
Do I appreciate beautiful natural looking nails? Yes.
Do I get them using this mehod? Yes.
How long does it take? 40 minutes start to finish including polish!!
What do all customers really want??? To spend less time in the salon.
Am I listening to what the customer wants? Yes.
Will it be good for nail technicians of all skill levels? Yes.
Am I going to reveal more??? Not yet!
Toodles xxx

wowza ! now i am interested.

Put me down for the course/kit now ! :D:D

amb x

She'd probably still look good if you took all her teeth out:lol:

are we getting rollers too geeg?? xx

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Geeg stop it its not fair AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Jane xx

Who told you LIFE was fair!!! :D

Rachey Roo ... Are we getting rollers too geeg?? xx

That would be telling!!

Would training be needed for this way ?:wink2:

Would training be needed for this way ?:wink2:

Let's put it this way ... you'd be pretty daft not to.

I did!! In fact I take training for anything new.

Who in their right mind would not want training to do something well???
Who in their right mind would not want to be told the things to look out for and the 'how to's' to a perfect result???

This product will only be sold to professionals just like any other professional product Hyperion sell. Professionals in my experience always want training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back