New enhancement application method?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmajt

Shopaholic Geek
Reaction score
Just got my latest copy of Scratch and on pg 6 there's a little article about the new CND enhancement application method that is to be launched at Olympia in the Autum?

Appaently is say's "it will render the 'easiest full set you'll ever do'- so if your having trouble with gel or L&P or just want to make the process effortless - this is the one for you"

I wonder what it could be???:?:

Gosh it will be like waiting for Xmas, i love trying anything new!!

Oooh I'm intrigued! x

oooh,i havent got my copy of scratch yet:cry:

Will indeed see what this is...

Actually i was told that the fabric system may be replaced by INM...does anybody know what this is??
Sorry to go off topic!
Anyhow it will be interstig to see.

Just got my latest copy of Scratch and on pg 6 there's a little article about the new CND enhancement application method that is to be launched at Olympia in the Autum?

Appaently is say's "it will render the 'easiest full set you'll ever do'- so if your having trouble with gel or L&P or just want to make the process effortless - this is the one for you"

I wonder what it could be???:?:

Gosh it will be like waiting for Xmas, i love trying anything new!!

o0h I wonder what it will be ??

yes hyperion have replaced the fabric range with the inm fibreglass system I've not used it yet, I'm having my induction next month xx

oooh,i havent got my copy of scratch yet:cry:

Will indeed see what this is...

Actually i was told that the fabric system may be replaced by INM...does anybody know what this is??
Sorry to go off topic!
Anyhow it will be interstig to see.

I haven't got a clue what INM stands for, roll on Olympia!!

o0h I wonder what it will be ??

yes hyperion have replaced the fabric range with the inm fibreglass system I've not used it yet, I'm having my induction next month xx

Do youknow what the difference is between them?

I was trained with Fabric# but am yet to use the INM system.

I am looking forward to finding out thie new method! xx

it would be nice if the letter "N" stood for"natural"

Not got my Scratch yet either.

If it says a CND new application then it should be either L&P or Brisa as the fibreglass system is not a Creative line.

Curiouser and curiouser!

it would be nice if the letter "N" stood for"natural"

I think it stands for International Nail Manufacturers - they also make the Northern Lights range, which also includes Out the Door.

I think that the new technique may be for L&P.

I don't know what INM stands for, but Hyperion have stocked other products from there range for ages, so I am sure that they are happy with the new fibreglass.

I sat in on a class with Ketan the other day doing INM Fibreglass - I think it's called Wrapped in Glass. Really easy to use, just one resin and activator spray. I loved Fabric# but damn it was a nightmare remembering the right order, the IMN is much more straight forward.

I got a try me kit for about £10 which is good value to try it out too :D

Very interested in the new application method too :idea:

I think it stands for International Nail Manufacturers - they also make the Northern Lights range, which also includes Out the Door.
aaaaah good ol "Out the door" the fast dry top coat that yellows when put over light colours, is that the one ?

aaaaah good ol "Out the door" the fast dry top coat that yellows when put over light colours, is that the one ?

That'll be because you get far too much sun down there, here where it rains constantly we don't get that problem :lol:

I sat in on a class with Ketan the other day doing INM Fibreglass - I think it\'s called Wrapped in Glass. Really easy to use, just one resin and activator spray. I loved Fabric# but damn it was a nightmare remembering the right order, the IMN is much more straight forward.

I got a try me kit for about £10 which is good value to try it out too :D

Very interesting in the new application method too :idea:

Oooh that one might be worth a try. I loved using fabric, but not used it for a while. An excuse to try somehting new.:lol:

INM does stand for International Nail Manufactures and YES it has replaced our beloved Fabric# system but NO it has nothing to do with the MOST INNOVATIVE EXCITING THING I PERSONALLY HAVE SEEN IN YEARS in regards to APPLICATION.

This NEW product has nothing to do with CND, INM etc and is stand alone under its own name that I can't reveal just yet.

Every Ambassador that has seen this has gone OMG or WOW when seen in action. The one thing I will say (even though I have said 10 things already:rolleyes:) is that those of you who LOVE normal nail application and are GOOD AT IT, will enjoy this (especially on yourself) but will still continure to LOVE normal application methods because you are true artists. Another place this 'application method' will come in useful will be full sets as a one off etc.

Those that have struggled with L+P application, those that don't have the 'eye' and still see Egyptian Hats or lumpy and bumpy nails as beautiful will love this as it's going to make them look good and much better than they truly are naturally so it's a win win situation.

Nail Bars will love this because you can literally do a full set of perfect sculpts in 30 minutes will full and proper PREP!!

In August I will give you the name!! :!::idea:
I HAVE BEEN SOOOO DYING TO TEASE YOU ALL ABOUT THIS! :Grope:

Every Ambassador that has seen this has gone OMG or WOW when seen in action. The one thing I will say (even though I have said 10 things already:rolleyes:) is that those of you who LOVE normal nail application and are GOOD AT IT, will enjoy this (especially on yourself) but will still continure to LOVE normal application methods because you are true artists. Another place this \'application method\' will come in useful will be full sets as a one off etc.

Those that have struggled with L+P application, those that don\'t have the \'eye\' and still see Egyptian Hats or lumpy and bumpy nails as beautiful will love this as it\'s going to make them look good and much better than they truly are naturally so it\'s a win win situation.

Nail Bars will love this because you can literally do a full set of perfect sculpts in 30 minutes will full and proper PREP!!

So, without meaning to sound negative - what will separate those of us who have invested many hours and £'s in perfecting our application from those who can (for want of a better word) fake it??

If the end result looks the same will it devalue the artistry involved in a sculpted set of P&W? Please don't this the wrong way......

So, without meaning to sound negative - what will separate those of us who have invested many hours and £\\'s in perfecting our application from those who can (for want of a better word) fake it??

If the end result looks the same will it devalue the artistry involved in a sculpted set of P&W? Please don\\'t this the wrong way......

it will seperate us vetty because we will be able to offer both, I guess it will just give us another option, xx

So, without meaning to sound negative - what will separate those of us who have invested many hours and £\'s in perfecting our application from those who can (for want of a better word) fake it??

If the end result looks the same will it devalue the artistry involved in a sculpted set of P&W? Please don\'t this the wrong way......

Haven't taken it the wrong way and a valid question. As a true nail artist you don't have to get hung up about this at all and if you decided to purchase for your salon, you would charge only slightly less that what you do because you are still using all the same products plus something extra.

You see it doesn't MATTER WHAT LIQUID & POWDER YOU USE, you can use this 'application method' (I am calling it this right now :lol:) BUT - these nail applications will never look as beautiful as what you guys produce in a full set of tip & overlay or sculpted using your brush! What it does allow is for the 'others' to do a better job - and that can only be a positive thing for our industry!

Does this help a bit??? :idea:

Haven\'t taken it the wrong way and a valid question. As a true nail artist you don\'t have to get hung up about this at all and if you decided to purchase for your salon, you would charge only slightly less that what you do because you are still using all the same products plus something extra.

You see it doesn\'t MATTER WHAT LIQUID & POWDER YOU USE, you can use this \'application method\' (I am calling it this right now :lol:) BUT - these nail applications will never look as beautiful as what you guys produce in a full set of tip & overlay or sculpted using your brush! What it does allow is for the \'others\' to do a better job - and that can only be a positive thing for our industry!

Does this help a bit??? :idea:

A bit :lol:! Thanks for the reassurance...... If it helps industry standards that has to be a good thing..... especially if it can be achieved without devaluing the skill involved.

I look forward to the launch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back