New extension technique?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leahukhairstylist

Reaction score

Am i just way behind? i have never seen this before, it looks so much better then other extensions i have seen.

Yeah you're a bit behind haha

Yeah you're a bit behind haha

Haha, do you offer this service? Im unsure on which place is best to get the wefts of hair x

Haha, do you offer this service? Im unsure on which place is best to get the wefts of hair x

Yep its really quick and easy.

It depends what you're looking for in regards to wefts?

Is the technical term for this micro weave?

Looks super easy and quick to do from that video! My friend had it done and she charged her stupid amounts I took them out for her and you should of seen the placement and sectioning it was shocking!

Micro ring weave! I find they fall out very easily though???

Well my friends that I took out I was able to just pull the rings out and they just slipped out like they hadn't been pressed properly but she had had it in a fair few weeks but they way it was applied was truly hurendous so can't really comment on how it grew out x

Well my friends that I took out I was able to just pull the rings out and they just slipped out like they hadn't been pressed properly but she had had it in a fair few weeks but they way it was applied was truly hurendous so can't really comment on how it grew out x

What the hell that shouldn't happen?[emoji23]

I know she was like I've got pliers ready for you and I just pulled them straight out without! No breakage to her hair or anything she charged her nearly £300 as well I asked wether she wore a stripped outfit and a mask!

I know she was like I've got pliers ready for you and I just pulled them straight out without! No breakage to her hair or anything she charged her nearly £300 as well I asked wether she wore a stripped outfit and a mask!

[emoji23][emoji23] they shouldn't even do that after months of wear.

I did a 'friends' once and literally she NEVER washes her hair... Like i'm not joking its disgusting... But because hers was so oily they just slipped.

[emoji23][emoji23] they shouldn't even do that after months of wear.

I did a 'friends' once and literally she NEVER washes her hair... Like i'm not joking its disgusting... But because hers was so oily they just slipped.
I'd put my mask emoji in here but they never work for me! If anything she had dry hair! She was worrying she would have go back the hideous salon again!

What methods do you do cams?

I'd put my mask emoji in here but they never work for me! If anything she had dry hair! She was worrying she would have go back the hideous salon again!

What methods do you do cams?

If there was a vomit emoji i'd use it.

Yeah well that salons clearly just poo then[emoji23]

Micro weave and tape.

If there was a vomit emoji i'd use it.

Yeah well that salons clearly just poo then[emoji23]

Micro weave and tape.
It really is shocking! Surprised she is still going!

What you find most popular for you? Plaited Weaves are most popular in my area and then LA weave

It really is shocking! Surprised she is still going!

What you find most popular for you? Plaited Weaves are most popular in my area and then LA weave

I don't do loads of the extensions but tape is really picking up now because they're just so gentle!

I've never been a fan of sew in weaves

I do lots of these and find they are really popular with young girls that are used to wearing clip ins. If fitted correctly they should last approx 8 weeks although I have one client that goes 15. I also do tapes and love them but hate the maintenance on them. Since my fusion bonding training I find this is becoming more popular now than microrings.

What are tape extensions?

Latest posts

Back