New facial range- environ or priori?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi there

Well after 18 loyal years as a dermalogica salon I have decided to change. This is for numerous reasons ie internet killing retail sales and constant increase in prices.

Back to topic I am looking for a new brand and Environ and priori both seem professional and come highly recommended.

What are your opinions on this? I have also looked at eve Taylor as maybe a budget brand to retail along side it.

Your thoughts and suggestions are very much appreciated .

Hi Tracy,

i opened my salon last month and have taken on Vitage - the antioxidant skincare range that runs along side Priori. I must say i am very impressed with it. I think the Priori concentrates more on peels etc, which i will eventually look at taking on, but i the mean time i am really happy with Vitage. Its a really nice range, and you actually see results on the skin after a facial, also had a lot of good feedback from clients.
A friend of mine uses bot Priori and vitage in her salon and has done for a couple of years now, and shes thinks they are great.

Both ranges have very reasonable start up costs too.
hope this helps a little
Kate

www.theruralretreatsalon.co.uk

I would draw up a shortlist when you have found a few ranges and look at the following points:

Is training included in the start up package?
What is the retail like and what are the profit margins?
What is the marketing material like?
Is it a salon only brand?

Hi Kate
Thanks so much for your feedback it's appreciated. I will look into the range you suggested.

What was your start up costs? How are they with back up and customer service?

I am always interested in other therapists opinions on the ranges they are using

sorry for the delay in reply Tracy.
Hope you had a great christmas.

My start up was under £1000 and the back up support has been great. Everyone at head office seem really helpful, orders arrive quickly and with out any fuss.
Training was good and your rep is always in contact with you - sending emails regarding new products/press coverage etc and always comes back to any queries or question i may have.

i have been very pleased with them!

let me know who you have decided to go with - i found this the hardest part when i was opening the salon! :)

thanks

kate

Latest posts

Back