New gallerys in my webs ite

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mui

Reaction score
Sawasdee ka

It is now nearly 1 oc in the morning so i make a very quick post i have put now in my website the nails by jeb she is a new tech from Thailand same me she learn with opi .

She come to my salon on saturday make 2 set of nails one is blue with white flower 3 d and 1 is black and gold with 3 d flower .

The black and gold is my hands the nails are very long i want them like this one time for test ( i test everything ).

They are in gallery nails by Thai girls i will make a set tomorrow and put photos in of what i make .

I have made an other 2 new gallerys one is nail salons from around the world you can see 20 photos of nail salons from japan i will put 25 of japan and after 25 from Thailand and i wish i can get some photos from England and usa and Australia and other countrys for this gallery .

I have an other new gallery is japan nails sept 2004 there are some new nails that just come form japan .

If u want look u are welcome .

www.beautynaildesign.com

I only want to say one thing the nails we make in Thailand some people will not like but we like we like to wear glitter and color and we learn a little bit when we can from schools and internet and try to help each other but we are still learning all the time and will get better for sure .

Very tired mui :cry:

Mui
the Nails are beautiful! i wish i had the talent to create nails like those and i am sure everyone on here will agree!!
amanda

Mui as ever the nails are gorgeous! I'd kill to be able to do the 3D nail art like you do!! J xx

Sawasdee ka

A girl name jeb come to my salon one day ask me if she can work in my salon to do nail i speak i want see you work first and she do me one finger the nail is very good but after she can not work in my salon she have to go to Bangkok but last week she come back to phuket come to see me and she tell me she is going to work in another salon her friend they open in 2 month and she is very sorry but for me is no problem and can you come to my salon on saturday show me and my sister what you learn from opi in Bangkok she come and make 2 sets of nails and this is the nails she make .

Tomorrow i will make 1 set of nails and put in gallery tomorrow and i will go see some more Thai nail techs and post more photos .

I have now already 1-1 with thai tech learn ezflow and jeb opi tech i want to find creative and tammy taylor tech now :D .

In Thailand every body is helping every body my 1-1 did not cost me 1 baht and if a girl walks in my salon tomorrow need help with a problem or wants to sit watch us make nail they are welcome i like this very much .

Nails is new in Thailand but i think if we share our knowledge from school internet books magazines videos dvds we will all get very good one day but it will take some time .

Mui from the land of smiles .

Mui

Those nails are more than just fantastic, to see such talent, it is really inspiring for me. We all have so much to learn from you guys.

WOW they are really beautiful x

Mui, Your nails are beautiful :)

Jo xx

Latest posts

Back