New Game for Lovers of The Crimson Room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nail FX said:
You need two rings and a white metal strip which when you place the two rings on the box and the metal strip it will open. fit you battery and run the fil m... now I found the safe but I will be dammed if I can sort out the code! I think I must be almost done really :(

i cant find the other ring or the strip of film in the crimson room :grr:

Lellipop said:
Right got all chips put purple blocks in door but it doesnt seem to be doing anything ????????/

have you clicked the 'blue' door where you got the lamp etc again?

Sparklepink said:
have you clicked the 'blue' door where you got the lamp etc again?

I have put purple blocks in now and have golden key, But now stuck again.

Lellipop said:
I have put purple blocks in now and have golden key, But now stuck again.

thats abt as far as i got b4 my stupid laptop died again!

i gave up lelly loo loo for now and i need my bed so im offski

if you find out the answer let me know hunnio

nite

modge xoxoxoxoxoxo

Sparklepink said:
thats abt as far as i got b4 my stupid laptop died again!

i gave up lelly loo loo for now and i need my bed so im offski

if you find out the answer let me know hunnio

nite

modge xoxoxoxoxoxo

Nite modey, Christi if your about HELPPPPPPPPP

YAYAYAYAYA I've done it right off to bed xxxxx

Peter Pan said:
i cant find the other ring or the strip of film in the crimson room :grr:

In the Crimson Room one of the rings were on the top of the curtain that fell to the floor and the other ring was in the draw wasn't it? Geesh I cannot remember ;-( The red box needs a thin white metal strip which I found at the bottom of the bed - a tricky one to find.

I am stuck now on the safe... apparently the safe won't open in Firefox - as if I knew what code it was anyway :( I turned it off in a grump and give up on it :evil:

i cant find the code for the safe in the CRIMSON ROOM, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese help me before i wither up

ummm like help i have three keys one ring a casette a red box cant find the white tape and want to get out!!!!!!!!!

Peter Pan said:
i cant find the code for the safe in the CRIMSON ROOM, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese help me before i wither up

Glynis the code changes for everyone... I have done my nut in today trying to sort it out and eventually I have done it. You have to get the Url and then IN THE SAME BROWSER go to that url and there is a yellow chamber with a table and 4 numbers which you turn over. IN THE SAME BROWSER go back and start the crimson room again and you will be able to put the safe code in. It will be easier the 2nd time around as you know where everything is. Once the code is broken, take the screwdriver and open the door...then your done!

This DOES NOT WORK IN FIREFOX so you need to use Internet Explorer. It was a pig but sorted now. I have done another room too now.. addicted or what lol!!

The url is: http://takagism.fasco-cs.com/yellow_chamber.html

Best of luck!

pretty&pampered said:
ummm like help i have three keys one ring a casette a red box cant find the white tape and want to get out!!!!!!!!!

You find a ring on the glass plate on the dresser and the other one by opening and closing the curtains and it drops to the floor. The white metal strip is a tricky one... you have to click at the top of the bed sheet under the piller until it takes you to the matress base where it is sat.

hi there

can anyone tell me how to turn the remote control over, please its really frustrating me!!!

Jo

joquik said:
hi there

can anyone tell me how to turn the remote control over, please its really frustrating me!!!

Jo

Go into your menu list (where all your stuff is stored) and click on the remote and then 'whats this'. Once the remote is in full view, click the side and bottom and it will turn over. Click it again and it will turn back.

right im in the varidian room now got loads of items but now im stuck - more help required please - pretty pleeees

Peter Pan said:
right im in the varidian room now got loads of items but now im stuck - more help required please - pretty pleeees

So you got free then from the crimson room?

Nail FX said:
So you got free then from the crimson room?

yeah at last - i went to the url, but it never worked the first 3 times, but on my last go it did - so now im in the varidian room and aint a clue what to do, so your assistance is yet again required - pweese

i've done it! yeah
the hardest part was to figure out how to turn the remote so thanks for that!

i escaped from the white room it took me forever!
i can get back to doing some work now, not that i want to!

Rach xx

Am stuck in Viridian Room!

Carn't find a cube?

Have two photo's
Photo frames
6 symbols
Incense sticks
Hair on paper
medicine bottle
Lighter
beer
cd, case

tryed placing photo's on dresser, along with the beer lit incence and cd case

Opened that door but carn't work out what that voice is saying!
heeeeeeeeeeelp please!

christi
x
now what

oh dear, i feel sorry for you - i had mega probs but had alot of help

Latest posts

Back