New Geek for a New Year

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving it all best xmas pressie Ive had Thanks Sam :hug:

I am loving the new groups section,i may post some pics on natural nail section,i felt a section for us was long overdue...LOL:green:

Still trying to find my way around all the new stuff - but - How do I change my screen settings back to wide screen view again?

Another new question - I notice on the "my profile" section on the "your profile" bit that there is a list of the last 10 people that have viewed your profile. Can you view anybodies profile without them knowing and your name appearing on this list or does your name show on all occasions?

Hope that makes sense? :lol:

no where to hide....:lol:

wow its fab, that's all I can say!!:)

i have a question!!!!......

where is my yellow n gone from under my name.....??????????

some of us have them and i cant see where i can put it back....

hope this makes sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....:lol:

i have a question!!!!......

where is my yellow n gone from under my name.....??????????

some of us have them and i cant see where i can put it back....

hope this makes sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....:lol:

Yellow N? never noticed those - tell us more SJ. :hug:

We used to have yellow circles under our location at the right side of our posts, H for Hair, N for Nails and S for Skin.
You can now see what everyone does by looking at their profiles where it says Geek Skills (click the About Me tab).
hth's

it has made this site very interesting , its like bebo
xxx

We used to have yellow circles under our location at the right side of our posts, H for Hair, N for Nails and S for Skin.
You can now see what everyone does by looking at their profiles where it says Geek Skills (click the About Me tab).
hth's

I know what you mean now :o Was having a blonde moment and couldnt think what it was :lol: I wonder why some of us have them still and some dont.

I'm liking it and have spent a lovely morning making friends but keep on forgetting people.

perhaps we could have a tutorial on the abbreviations peeps use like

tbh
Imao
Imho
LOL
ROLF
pmsl

Yellow N? never noticed those - tell us more SJ. :hug:

sorry hun....its me...i dont explain myself enough and just dive in at the deep end!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:..

thanks sandi but some of us have them and some dont????????

one more question.
under your user name it says thats I'm massively geeky (or something like that) but notice that some people have personalised it. How'd you do that then?

thanks xxx
pmsl
iykwim
syl8r

Latest posts

Back