new geek needs advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

essexnails

Reaction score
I have just got in from Olympia and what a day I have had.:lol: I met these really great people who told me all about this site and I just couldn’t wait to get home and join so here I am.:p I love nails and after today just cant wait to start my training with Creative. I am going to start making inquiries about a foundation course first thing tomorrow. I just thought I would ask you guys who you like to train with, is there any particular trainers that you would recommend to use as I understand there are a few there. What are they like ?. I am worried that as I am a beginner they will find it a bit frustrating to teach me.

Any help would be most appreciated . Thanks for listening.

Hi and welcome to the site, you`ll find just oodles of inspiration and help here as well as callouses on your bottom.
If you`re in Essex you can`t go wrong going to Loughton with Tracey Leja, she`s a top bird.....

Hi

first thing is stop it with the worrying , you will find your trainer has endless patience and is very inspirational.

Good luck let us know how you get on.

OH YES WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!

Welcome,

I trained with creative and also use Ez Flow Cant recommend anyone cause I am based in Dublin!

Hiya Essex Nails,
Welcome...... you'll find heaps and heaps of advice, tips and general chit chat here. It's great fun too. Sounds like Olympia made a massive impact on you as it did for me last year.

Have fun and let us all know how you get on with your course.

Cheers
Carol

Hi EssexNails :)
Debs is right, Tracey Leja is a FAB teacher, I did my Creative Nail foundation course with her in Loughton in october last year.

"I am worried that as I am a beginner they will find it a bit frustrating to teach me."

Lol, don't worry yourself about that!! Foundation courses are especially for people who know nowt or little about nails :green: Everyone else who does the course with you will be in the same boat so don't worry!

xxlaylaxx

Thanks for all your advice. I guess from what you are telling me that Tracy L is the way to go. Is she the only trainer there or is there others, and do you know if I can book on a course with a pacific trainer. One more thing that I have been looking at is an NVQ, is this a must ? If so must I train with creative as well in order to use there L & P.

essexnails said:
Thanks for all your advice. I guess from what you are telling me that Tracy L is the way to go. Is she the only trainer there or is there others, and do you know if I can book on a course with a pacific trainer. One more thing that I have been looking at is an NVQ, is this a must ? If so must I train with creative as well in order to use there L & P.

There are other trainers, but Tracey is the trainer for the Essex area, and she is ab-fab!!

An NVQ isnt a must yet, and yes, to use Creative L&P you have to train with them!! :cool:

xx

I had a one-to-one with tracey leja on 3rd march this year and she really is sooooo lovely!! I was at olympia yesterday and saw her demonstrating and she even remembered me!! All the gals/and guys at creative are trained to the bestest quality ever, so i dont think it matters who you have teach you, but you can always do a one-to-one with an ambassador of your choice if they are free.

Hope this helps.

Michelle x

essexnails said:

I know I`m an Essex bird but I have no idea what you mean with a pacific trainer..............
As Layla says, NVQ is not necessary yet but it will be and Creative training does go towards the qualification anyway.
If you drive, another great tech is Liza Smith in Sittingbourne.
I know there are loads of great techs, and not too far away either, it just depends how far you want to go but you can`t go wrong with our Tracey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back