New Gelish collection-Just for you 2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone have any of the new range?
If so, do you have any pics? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm buying a couple on Tuesday. I've seen them all in the flesh and they look much better than in the pics.
This is from the nail harmony page but still doesn't do them justice xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397996088.680890.jpg

I'm buying a couple on Tuesday. I've seen them all in the flesh and they look much better than in the pics.
This is from the nail harmony page but still doesn't do them justice xx

View attachment 62591

Fab thanks :) I like the look of Candy Paint and Style Mauve-en.

From seeing them in the flesh. Do they look similar to others? Xxx

The only one that I think is like a colour that's already out is wine & dine. It's similar to queen of hearts but a deeper red.

Candy paint is lovely and on my list.
Also in the navy is a lovely navy creme.
xx

The only one that I think is like a colour that's already out is wine & dine. It's similar to queen of hearts but a deeper red.

Candy paint is lovely and on my list.
Also in the navy is a lovely navy creme.
xx

I do like the look of the navy too actually. Which were your faves? Xxx

My faves which I'm going to get are:
Candy paint
Style mauve-en
Sweet thang
In the navy now and
Olive you - (looks amazing with a gold glitter fade!!)

I like dirty martini but I don't think it will be popular with my clients :(
It's a lovely mustard colour xx

I've bought grape expectations, wine & dine, olive & candy paint. I also took advantage of VAT free to repurchase nightly craving & all haile. I'm crossing fingers & toes that all fading issues are resolved.

Does anyone know why grape expectations is cheaper than the rest of the collection?

I like dirty martini too but in reality it would barely be used. So I'm resisting for now :biggrin:

My faves which I'm going to get are:
Candy paint
Style mauve-en
Sweet thang
In the navy now and
Olive you - (looks amazing with a gold glitter fade!!)

I like dirty martini but I don't think it will be popular with my clients :(
It's a lovely mustard colour xx

What sort of colour would you say Candy Paint is? Xxx

Candy paint looks like a Tiger blossum but u can never tell in the pics

I've bought grape expectations, wine & dine, olive & candy paint. I also took advantage of VAT free to repurchase nightly craving & all haile. I'm crossing fingers & toes that all fading issues are resolved.

Does anyone know why grape expectations is cheaper than the rest of the collection?

I like dirty martini too but in reality it would barely be used. So I'm resisting for now :biggrin:

Grape expectations is part of their Easter hunt they have 8 colours on the website discounted for the bank holiday weekend.

Candy paint looks like a Tiger blossum but u can never tell in the pics

Yeah that's what I thought but cheekychick saw them the other day ;) was wondering if it was an orange/red/pinky colour ;) can never tell from pics xxx

Its like a pinky coral but not like passion if that makes sense? OMG its so hard to explain. Lol
it's sort of similar to tiger blossom but more on the pink side than orange. But not close enough that you'd feel like they were the same colour.
I think I've lost the plot! 😂
That all makes sense in my head! Xx

Its like a pinky coral but not like passion if that makes sense? OMG its so hard to explain. Lol
it's sort of similar to tiger blossom but more on the pink side than orange. But not close enough that you'd feel like they were the same colour.
I think I've lost the plot! 😂
That all makes sense in my head! Xx

Haha the good old saying of "the same, but different" lol

I get you! I'm ordering anyway lol xxx

Well I was swayed by a roo bag so I only bought 3 of the new colours plus passion.
Candy paint
Sweet thang
In the navy now.

My camera on my phone is absolute pants sorry. These were the best I could get. x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398196473.835006.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398196488.198670.jpg

would someone be able to take a picture of candy paint next to tiger blossom swatches please xxx :biggrin:

Grrrr mine still haven't arrived. Chip chop I need them for tomorrow!!! :( xxx

I currently have we're in the navy on and it's a beaut colour !!!:lick:

im so impatient I want mine now, I was hoping they would arrive today

would someone be able to take a picture of candy paint next to tiger blossom swatches please xxx :biggrin:

Here they are l-r sweet morning dew, candy paint, tiger blossom, tiki tiki laranga, petal for your thoughts ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398364538.633511.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398364551.018367.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398364560.073147.jpg
Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398364831.663197.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398364856.045098.jpg
Again on a client :) x

Latest posts

Back