New Gelish colours. Love in bloom

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased the whole collection, had trouble with them all, returned them & was given a new batch, the exact same no difference, as you can imagine, fuming .ive been using gelish for 2yrs plus with no probs at all, but today I tried using a dab of top coat with the colour , wow what a difference, amazing, thanks to miss Owen' s tip of the day, how did you think of this ? Fab idea.

I might try this with Sweet Morning Dew which is the only one I have had to apply in 3 coats. So you just add a bit of TIO to the colour?

Well, I'm about over Gelish and the thick formulas. Even some of the better ones are a pain. I've even heard techs are resorting to putting them in bowls of warm water. I tried TruGel today by Ezflow. What a dream to apply, no messing around. I will be exploring other brands. I'm hearing some good things about Glitz and Glam brand called Ink. Anybody know of it?

I might try this with Sweet Morning Dew which is the only one I have had to apply in 3 coats. So you just add a bit of TIO to the colour?

Ooo I shall try this too, they're a bloody nightmare :(

I purchased the whole collection, had trouble with them all, returned them & was given a new batch, the exact same no difference, as you can imagine, fuming .ive been using gelish for 2yrs plus with no probs at all, but today I tried using a dab of top coat with the colour , wow what a difference, amazing, thanks to miss Owen' s tip of the day, how did you think of this ? Fab idea.

Hi
I'm also still having problems to the point where I'm not offering these colours so I'm really interested in the adding TIO to the colour but how do
you do this.? .x

Hi
I'm also still having problems to the point where I'm not offering these colours so I'm really interested in the adding TIO to the colour but how do
you do this.? .x

Ps
I rang my distributor as well and was told they weren't thicker but more pigmented, just don't understand how using gelish and loving it for a year and a half I'm having major application issues and others aren't, I rolled the bottles upside down, very frustrating.. Arghhh

Hi there
I've read loads of threads with people having problems with the love in bloom collection but I've experienced none to date.

I keep all my polishes in a cool dark area I roll them between my hands before use and clients love then I've only last night used he loves me he loves me not on myself with additives and loving the result
HTH xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362305394.551868.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362305394.551868.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 566
Oh my goodness did my first set with love in bloom yesterday and was Si nervous after reading all these comments! Had the colour in my bra during all the prep and took me ages as I was trying to make sure it was thin, but trickier to work with but didn't have any disasters! Hopefully I'll speed up on the next set x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362305779.671800.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362305779.671800.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 20,908

How do you add the tio? Do add some to the bottle?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362333488.732624.jpg
All dahlia-ed up I painted these last night, I found the application so much harder then normal even with rolling the bottle, seemed very thick and gloppy x

Glad it worked :) a very very clever geek mentioned it to me a few days ago when i said i was having trouble with another colour and i thought it would be good for those struggling with these ones too, so gave it a try. Slightly scary pouring top coat into my brand new bottle of gelish but was luckily worth the risk!! :lol:

I just poured a little bit of top it off into the bottle of colour and mixed. not too much!! Its better to add a little and test, then add more, than to add too much and end up losing the good coverage.

Try at your own risk though, i dont want to be responsible for lots of dodgy sweet morning dew bottles floating around :lol:

These are mine that i applied very quickly friday morning for a night out (i was wearing the purple and green but my friend had chosen the same colours and i didnt want to match! :wink2:) The ring finger is gossip girl others are sweet morning dew with the top coat treatment. Two coats of both colours, not streaking and applied thinly and easily.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 3,411
Ive been reading this thread every few days, i went to the pro beauty show and brought he loves me,he loves me not. I only purchased this one as i couldnt decide on the others and this seemed one thats not like any other colour.

Ive got a doo tomorrow eve so decided to do my toes and ive just noticed its faded badly to a bluey/green colour. I cant believe it :sad:

How do you add the tio? Do add some to the bottle?

I just put a drop on some foil, loaded my brush with colour, then dabbed a tiny amount on the tip of the brush, then painted on, first brush looks watery, then it just glides over so easy.

Ive been reading this thread every few days, i went to the pro beauty show and brought he loves me,he loves me not. I only purchased this one as i couldnt decide on the others and this seemed one thats not like any other colour.

Ive got a doo tomorrow eve so decided to do my toes and ive just noticed its faded badly to a bluey/green colour. I cant believe it :sad:

How long did it take to change colour?

I done both feet thurs morning, my left big toe wrinkled so decided to redo today as I'm wearing peep toe heels tomo and noticed straight away how faded it was. Showed my other half and he noticed it too :(

I've applied this to a client already too I hope hers hasn't done the same x

I bought he love me loves me not, applied it on a frieds nails, saw her again this weekend... And noticed the fading :( the purple color is gone. Now its blue/grey-ish, light jeans color.
Dissapointed :(

My He Loves Me Not faded horribly. I'm so disappointed with the quality of the new collection. I'm also disappointed and ANGRY at Gelish. How does a global company have such a poor R & D dept? They have had other faders…have they not learned anything. How can you release a whole collection of problems and not know it? I'm so over Gelish and will not be buying any new colors. I'm now exploring other options.

My He Loves Me Not faded horribly. I'm so disappointed with the quality of the new collection. I'm also disappointed and ANGRY at Gelish. How does a global company have such a poor R & D dept? They have had other faders…have they not learned anything. How can you release a whole collection of problems and not know it? I'm so over Gelish and will not be buying any new colors. I'm now exploring other options.

I have also now found that this colour has faded. I have contacted Harmony for a replacement as I love the colour its supposed to be!

I can't say I'm over Gelish, I have had hardly any problems and I have over 100 colours. I still love it, but as you say, the R&D should have been better.

I have also now found that this colour has faded. I have contacted Harmony for a replacement as I love the colour its supposed to be!

I can't say I'm over Gelish, I have had hardly any problems and I have over 100 colours. I still love it, but as you say, the R&D should have been better.

I was just about to order the whole collection and my favorite is He Loves Me He Loves me not so i'm a little sad to hear it fades so quickly. Does anyone have a picture of the faded color?

Latest posts

Back