New GHD straight iron

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDs

Curly Hair Geek
Reaction score
Has anyone seen or used this straight iron?:idea:

NXTbook flash detection page

Hi JDs , Nope never seen them or used them before , but I want to, LOL
they look rather nice and crazy don't they?

Do you think they are they supposed to produce the tousled soft curl look easier ?
Anyway if they are anything like the ordinary GHds they should be good,

I think want some , Do you ? :hug:

Could be wrong here, but think it might be the standard ones photoshopped for the ad, as I see no way of them opening n closing, like I say, could be wrong!

I agree with Lisa on this one.

If you click on the link on the pictures there is no mention of this "new" styler only the new one that has been launched in the uk this year.

p.s. - love the mag by the way. x x x

Really enjoyed the mag too thanks xxxx

They are not new irons, its an advert thats been around for ages to emphasise the ability for curling. can see the confusion though

You might get the same effect if you left them in the sun :lol:

well, I think it is a great idea if it could be made that way.:D

The magazine is a really great one over here. for you UK hair geeks, You might be able to keep the link and check back with it every month.

has anyone realised if the straightners where made that way they wouldnt open because they twist in on themselves??? its a clever ad campaign though

has anyone realised if the straightners where made that way they wouldnt open because they twist in on themselves??? its a clever ad campaign though

Yep :green:

Could be wrong here, but think it might be the standard ones photoshopped for the ad, as I see no way of them opening n closing, like I say, could be wrong!

i also thought it must just be an advert as i couldnt figure out how they would open and close.good effect though.ive got the new ghd styler and i wouldnt be without my trusty ghds.i love them:)

Hi , doh , I liked those ghds I thought they may have had a special way of opening :lol: lol
So I sat and read the article about firing a client , Ive had to do that too once or twice only thank goodness , Really good magazine ,
Thanks JDs:hug: x

lol sorry lisa didnt see that post, o well great minds think alike hey, or im just blind:)

I have the new styler as well and it's a great tool.

S

And there is me getting giddy at the new pink irons..........:) Gosh how sexy would thoses irons be if they were real :wink2:

BTW have you seen They have bought out the large styler in MK 4 Only the mini ones to go......I Lurve my mk 4

Latest posts

Back