New glue sticks needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sploo

Reaction score
Hi ladies I need help! Ive been using the same glue sticks for about 10 years now with no problem but recently my clients have been complaining of excess shedding and fallout, it's becoming a real problem. I use various different hair suppliers so it's definitely a glue problem and my supplier insists its the same stuff and no one else has complained. It's glue from Jason Paul is anyone else having the same problem? More importantly I need a replacement asap! Does anyone have any advice on 12mm glue sticks that are easy to mould and are hard wearing? Any advice much appreciated.

Hi ladies I need help! Ive been using the same glue sticks for about 10 years now with no problem but recently my clients have been complaining of excess shedding and fallout, it's becoming a real problem. I use various different hair suppliers so it's definitely a glue problem and my supplier insists its the same stuff and no one else has complained. It's glue from Jason Paul is anyone else having the same problem? More importantly I need a replacement asap! Does anyone have any advice on 12mm glue sticks that are easy to mould and are hard wearing? Any advice much appreciated.
Hi I have been using glue sticks from Banbury Postiche for many years and they are good and easy to remove, I never have problems with shedding or extensions coming out, also Additional Lengths glue sticks are extra durable but not so easy to remove.

thats great thanks so much! I actually live in Banbury and have tried the postiche ones they were lovely to mould but found they weren't quite as sturdy as my usual ones ( when they were behaving themselves!) I've ordered a single stick from additional lengths to give them a go. Thanks again

thats great thanks so much! I actually live in Banbury and have tried the postiche ones they were lovely to mould but found they weren't quite as sturdy as my usual ones ( when they were behaving themselves!) I've ordered a single stick from additional lengths to give them a go. Thanks again
Good luck hope you get on with the Additional Lengths one I find it harder to mould as the bonding it quite thick but you soon adapt to it, but it does last really well :)

I tried it yesterday it was really nice to work with, got my bonds small and neatly sealed, lets see how it performs, thanks Dotty x

Latest posts

Back