New hair extension supplier help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella93xox

Reaction score
I’ve been doing hair extensions for almost 10 years now and was happy with my supplier but found the quality has gone down hill a lot recently. Can anyone Recommend a company please with consistently good hair, preferably 1g per bond in u tips and nanos, with a wide range of colours and Ombré ? And not super extortionate prices. I pay around £xxxx for 100-125 grams. I’ve heard good things about Remy cachet so was thinking of opening an account with them x thanks x

[no trade prices please - thanks]

Beauty works all the way.... hair quality never ever failed me 9 years Iv used them in my own hair hope this helps

Beauty works all the way.... hair quality never ever failed me 9 years Iv used them in my own hair hope this helps
Thanks x how do you find their customer service ? Would you be able to pm me their prices please xx

Sorry I didnt realise about trade prices ! X

I’ve been doing hair extensions for almost 10 years now and was happy with my supplier but found the quality has gone down hill a lot recently. Can anyone Recommend a company please with consistently good hair, preferably 1g per bond in u tips and nanos, with a wide range of colours and Ombré ? And not super extortionate prices. I pay around £xxxx for 100-125 grams. I’ve heard good things about Remy cachet so was thinking of opening an account with them x thanks x

[no trade prices please - thanks]
I’ve had to change from them too, such a shame as the hair used to be really good.
Remi cachet are amazing, the elegance range is quite expensive but it’s beautiful hair. I’ve found my clients who used the ‘said’ previous supplier, prefer the Angel Remy prices and texture, but transform is also pretty good price wise. I’ve got some samples coming from glamlox as I’ve heard lots of good things, their prices seem to be reasonable, and their hair is thicker. It’s so difficult isn’t it xx

I’ve had to change from them too, such a shame as the hair used to be really good.
Remi cachet are amazing, the elegance range is quite expensive but it’s beautiful hair. I’ve found my clients who used the ‘said’ previous supplier, prefer the Angel Remy prices and texture, but transform is also pretty good price wise. I’ve got some samples coming from glamlox as I’ve heard lots of good things, their prices seem to be reasonable, and their hair is thicker. It’s so difficult isn’t it xx
Thanks for your reply, yes such a shame but the quality has changed since covid and also the packaging and banding around the hair is a lot different so makes me think their usual chain of supply has been affected. I may order some hair from angel Remy then and see how I get on, il let you know! Please let me know how you get on with glamlox xx

Thanks for your reply, yes such a shame but the quality has changed since covid and also the packaging and banding around the hair is a lot different so makes me think their usual chain of supply has been affected. I may order some hair from angel Remy then and see how I get on, il let you know! Please let me know how you get on with glamlox xx
I agree, the hair is no longer what it used to be unfortunately.
Will deffo let you know about glamlox, I’m hoping it’s going to be nice.
Only thing I’d say about AR is they run out of colours a lot, but, my clients I’ve had to move over to them are really loving it xx

I agree, the hair is no longer what it used to be unfortunately.
Will deffo let you know about glamlox, I’m hoping it’s going to be nice.
Only thing I’d say about AR is they run out of colours a lot, but, my clients I’ve had to move over to them are really loving it xx
Thanks so much for your help I’m going to trial Angel Remy and Remy catchet ! Il post back once I can compare xxx

Hey! I think in general the demand for hair extensions has become so high that suppliers struggle to find consistently high quality hair so even top brands can sometimes drop the quality of hair as otherwise they will be paying higher prices which they'd then pass onto us.

I've been using Curly Vision Hair extensions for a while now and fell in love with the brand so actually now educate for them. Never let me down, excellent customer service and advice and hair quality is gorgeous xxx

Do they do free colour wheels and samples

Do they do free colour wheels and samples
Hey hun! I know they send out samples you just pay for delivery. Maybe just drop a message on Instagram @curlyvisionhair they're super helpful x

Awesome thank you I’ll try that

Latest posts

Back