New hair extension supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratchett's Xtensions

Reaction score
Hey all in need of a new supplier for my medium range, have been using euphoria one for last couple of years and although I find the hair quality great and the price is very affordable I can no longer cope with the hassle it is just to get a reply via text a day or so later!!

I use angelslocks for my high end so just need a lower cost range

Thanks in advance

Hey all in need of a new supplier for my medium range, have been using euphoria one for last couple of years and although I find the hair quality great and the price is very affordable I can no longer cope with the hassle it is just to get a reply via text a day or so later!!

I use angelslocks for my high end so just need a lower cost range

Thanks in advance

Good afternoon

Thank you for your feedback, we are very sorry to hear the delay in your response. The main text line is very busy so instead of using our main text line, please contact our customer care team on [email protected] as we have dedicated account reps who are assigned to our pro customers. You will obtain much faster responses from them.

Any issues, please let us know.

Euphoria x

Seems you are very quick to reply on here yet I had to wait an entire day for a reply when I have sent you a response via message, WhatsApp and the above email address in the past, this is not the first time I’ve had this problem, as I’m sure you are aware.

I’m ridiculously disappointed as like I said in my original post the cost and hair is great, yet when I am sent the incorrect shades (as these are not checked before sending, as I was told to ask them to check) I do not get a reply on how I can resolve this issue even after numerous requests.

In the past I have suggested a phone line so these issues can be sorted in one swift telephone call yet now I am on the verge of changing a supplier that I’m happy with unless I have to contact them!?

Thanks for your reply.

Our message/whatsapp team are a different department from our social media team and our customer care team. They are at times very busy and we sincerely apologise if you have had to wait longer than expected for a response. We have set up a dedicated customer care team who will assign reps for professional customers. We will assign you to your own rep to ensure any issues you may have are dealt with quickly and efficiently. Please contact them at your earliest convienace and we will resolve this for you.

Have a great afternoon.

Euphoria x

I will make sure this post is saved for future reference as sadly I have absolutely no faith in the customer service of this company, hopefully I am proved wrong!

check my page to get more information you need

Routes Hair Extensions supply two different ranges of Indian Remy hair to suit different budgets, along with Russian Slavic for the high end budget. Trade account customers are provided with a generous trade discount, along with a welcome goodie bag containing samples of our Indian hair and a designated account manager to assist with any queries or guidance required. Team Routes xxx

I use Glamlox hair extensions. Amazing quality and great customer service x

Latest posts

Back