new hairdresser needing help plz

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Monroe

Reaction score
hi geeks,
you may have read in another thread i'm planning to open a salon, I am qualified in beauty and nails. I only recently completed my hair course( i'm the one who hasn't done perming lol,now you remember me lol)

anyways i really only did hair as i feel you need to know what your staff are doing in the salon but will be concentrating on the beauty side and i'm a bitstuck on simple thing like what brands to buy

In college we used no named shampoo's like lemon, herbal and camomile so do you use these in your salon or do you use brands like redken, wella etc.

and which brandf styling products do you use, i want to provide decent things for my hairdresser and clients.

thank you all xx

i think it all depends on how much u want 2 spend hun, coz there is nice products and there is nice products :wink2: seen as u r just starting out why not try something that is available from ur wholesalers rather than something like tigi or paul mitchel which u have 2 spend ratcher a lot on 2 kit ur salon out in. try clynol maby or wella, im sure some of the other geeks will be able 2 advise u on a good relatively inexpensive brand 2 try xx

when im doing mobile hair mind i do like clynol bleach and loreal colours xxx hth xxx

i know samuel on here is the distributer of some really nice sounding hair proucts , try pm ing him i am sure he will help you with your questions :green:

i tend to use loreal colours becuase thats wot i trained with while in college
balmain extenstions basicly wot u where trained with id stick with as for shampoos ect its personal preferance :):cry:and feed back off ur clients or try some products on yourself that wot i do i try on myself first :Grope: only coz theres so much ot there

Latest posts

Back