New here stressed - small dent forehead

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlisaLou

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

How’s everyone’s skin holding up in these pandemic times! Hope you are all keeping safe x

I have relatively clear skin very dry and have been very lucky not to have greasy skin as a teen etc..

Recently my skin has not been healing great. Its been itching like mad and have had some slight acne breakout.

The other day I noticed a small scratch between my eyebrows might have been a little acne but it has left me with a tiny dent on my forehead. I am have been putting Egyptian magic on it along with my Rituals hydrating cream.

My fiancée tells me to put on Bio oil or my old product Face theory hydration tamanu oil. I have so many choices and read about coconut oil as well.

Not sure which route to get rid of this dent? Can anyone help. Just feels like skin is not healing.

Hope to speak soon Alisa

P.s taking lots of collagen tablets zinc C D A

Any erosion on the skin that is failing to heal needs to be seen by your doctor. Pronto.
Meanwhile slap on spf50 and keep it out of direct sunlight until you get seen.
It could just disappear with these measures I have suggested but take a photo whilst it is at this stage for reference later on if it does. You must still get seen however.
Tell them how long you have had it and that it's itchy.
Good luck AilsaLou

Hi thanks for that I have been doing this! My doctor has been so unhelpful she will not even refer me to a dermatologist for something so small! What do you think it could be from your experience? And what do you think about which cream/oil I should use?

Hi AilsaLou,

I am not a dermatologist, nor doctor. It would be unethical and wrong for me to even speculate on such matters, but I think you know that already.

You clearly are very concerned and the choices left to you are that you need to see another doctor for a second opinion, or go down the private route instead. A second opinion may put your mind at rest.
I hope you get it sorted soon. That's all I can say.

Latest posts

Back