New IBX Boost?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having watched Leah's video, the system looks just like CND smoothing gel (now discontinued)...or am I missing the point?
I've not used CND smoothing gel as it was discontinued before I was qualified. I'm interested in try this. I think it will be ideal for some clients.

Sounds the same as Isabelle Hammonds clear IZ gel to me, just like a builder in a bottle type gel, but with the need for a base whereas most of the others are a single step?

God knows why Brisa Lite was discontinued- Nail Harmony Gelish, Ink London, Calgel/Izabelle Hammond, The Gel Bottle & Madam Glam (although not proffessional) are a few of the companies that sell something similar.

I could understand if the repairing properties were inside the Boost, but you still need to do the IBX beforehand so I dont really think its anything new... . Xx

Hi,
I'm a great fan of IBX and use it all the time on my customers.
I've just seen they've got a new product, IBX boost. Has anyone tried it yet? If so is it any good? Thanks
IBX Boost is a fabulous compliment to IBX. Boost is over top of the nail and will protect the natural nail even further. It is different than most gels we have used as it is a flexible gel, take a look at the difference in application!

I've not used CND smoothing gel as it was discontinued before I was qualified. I'm interested in try this. I think it will be ideal for some clients.
It is similar but actually better, so you should definitely try it!

IBX Boost is a fabulous compliment to IBX. Boost is over top of the nail and will protect the natural nail even further. It is different than most gels we have used as it is a flexible gel, take a look at the difference in application!

It is similar but actually better, so you should definitely try it!
I’ve recently done the training and have been using it with good results.

Good point, I'm not sure. Maybe you could email Louella Belle and ask them. Sorry I'm not much help. I'd be interested to hear how you get on with it when you try it.
Good point, I'm not sure. Maybe you could email Louella Belle and ask them. Sorry I'm not much help. I'd be interested to hear how you get on with it when you try it.
Having watched Leah's video, the system looks just like CND smoothing gel (now discontinued)...or am I missing the point?
It is similar to Smoothing gel, but better!

Does anyone know how much to charge for the Boost?
It all depends on your area, the cost per service is about xx.xx cents per full application.

Moderator edit: Trade prices and cost per service are not permitted on the site.
Please contact your supplier for this information.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back