New Infill Video May 2009

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a similar one....do you have a CosmoProf in your area? (monarch, beauticians?) They will carry it, that's where I get mine from.

Nope, no "cosmoprof" or monarch that I know of. Likely if they are here, it's under a different name because of language laws and all that hooey :rolleyes:

Anywhere I can buy it online?

Hi Carl
What an informative video. Particularly the text boxes (how do you do it!). Really enjoyed it so thanks very much for your time and effort.

ps. what size/type brush were you using?

June

Brilliant video, I have just realised that when I am doing infills, I am wasting too much time shortening the nail first, when I could leave it and do it at the end. Loved the wee quote boxes too. :)

I shorten the nail after filling, because I feel the nail is more secure (it's attached all the way to the cuticle), not sometimes halfway up the nailplate.

I have just realised that when I am doing infills, I am wasting too much time shortening the nail first, when I could leave it and do it at the end. :)

Me too. I'm gonna try this later today.
Great video and amazing skills as always. Its funny on my own nails I never 'rough up' the nail plate and usually say if its dehydrated it'll stick and it does. I only use a koala anyways but would love to try and not do any shine removing.
Looks like your using a curette (try the internet as tools are available easily due to their use in several different fields) and carl even tho you cant ditch the big brush you do such a good job with it I wouldnt even worry.

Latest posts

Back