New jobs!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunny

Reaction score
For all you guys that have read my winges about working as an admin temp at a college when I really want to be a receptionist in a hair & or beauty salon (without telling me to shut up) I had to post this. Not only have I now been offered a part time job in a tanning salon & the college have even agreed to me temping part time so I can work in the salon, I also have an interview on Saturday for a Receptionist job in a hair & beauty salon in a department store. For ages nothing & now 2 at once, just like buses!! I'm so happy so all you guys who are also unhappy in your day job, it will happen - just don't lose faith!!
Love one very happy Bunny!! x

Bunny - congratulations! Sounds like you've been waiting for a while! I work part time in an office at the moment, and just doing some evening training courses with a view to hopefully leaving and starting up on my own. I can tell you though it seems to be taking forever to get there. Glad there's a success story to keep us all going! xxx

hey i am glad something has come up for you , i am sure you will love it , good luck love dee

Thanks guys x

great news Bunny, it shows that with patients you will get to where you wanna go, no matter how long it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back