New Kaeso products, boosters, oil & serum

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoshilee

Reaction score
Has anyone used the new Kaeso sleep oil, anti-ageing serum, radiance booster or orange booster?
Just wondered if you would recommend them and how the new oil and serum compare to the existing elixir oil and luxe serum.
Thank you.

Hi, yes I have bought one of each of the new products and am using them on myself in rotation.
Yes, I like them very much. One squirt per application, massage in for a minute or less and then they soak straight in leaving the skin feeling dry and ready for the application of moisturiser.
Probably less oily than the elixir.
I'm going to add them into all my manual facials from January.
My favourite is the Vitamin C drops one as I really like the orangey smell...easily pleased really :rolleyes:

Hi, yes I have bought one of each of the new products and am using them on myself in rotation.
Yes, I like them very much. One squirt per application, massage in for a minute or less and then they soak straight in leaving the skin feeling dry and ready for the application of moisturiser.
Probably less oily than the elixir.
I'm going to add them into all my manual facials from January.
My favourite is the Vitamin C drops one as I really like the orangey smell...easily pleased really :rolleyes:
Thank you for replying. I'm hoping to get them soon to try out, I can't find them at Alan Howard or Dennis Williams which are nearest me, so will have to have a look at other places. I love the smell of orange essential oils, reminds me of summer, so the Vit C one really appeals to me. Do you use those drops directly on the skin or do you mix it into the moisturiser? I love the elixir oil for the winter months when the central heating is on, but the sleep oil might be better for me if it is a little less oily. Is the anti-ageing serum a little richer than the luxe serum? Thank you :)

Thank you for replying. I'm hoping to get them soon to try out, I can't find them at Alan Howard or Dennis Williams which are nearest me, so will have to have a look at other places. I love the smell of orange essential oils, reminds me of summer, so the Vit C one really appeals to me. Do you use those drops directly on the skin or do you mix it into the moisturiser? I love the elixir oil for the winter months when the central heating is on, but the sleep oil might be better for me if it is a little less oily. Is the anti-ageing serum a little richer than the luxe serum? Thank you :)
I apply the serum and work it in and then apply the moisturiser.
I think you could swap between the serums according to the time of year and how your skin feels.
I buy from Ellisons who I use on a very regular basis anyway.

I apply the serum and work it in and then apply the moisturiser.
I think you could swap between the serums according to the time of year and how your skin feels.
I buy from Ellisons who I use on a very regular basis anyway.
I hope it's okay to ask for some advice please.
I finally managed to get some of the VIT C drops!
I usually use the Luxe facial serum in the morning followed by the hydrating moisturiser and the Elixir oil in the evening followed by the hydrating moisturiser. Should I carry on doing the same as above but mix 2-3 drops of the VIT C into my moisturiser? or would you recommend using 2-3 drops of the VIT C directly onto the skin instead of the facial serum or Elixir oil, then follow with moisturiser.
Unsure if the VIT C drops would hydrate as well as the Elixir Oil in the winter with the central heating and colder air on the school run drying out my skin. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you x

I hope it's okay to ask for some advice please.
I finally managed to get some of the VIT C drops!
I usually use the Luxe facial serum in the morning followed by the hydrating moisturiser and the Elixir oil in the evening followed by the hydrating moisturiser. Should I carry on doing the same as above but mix 2-3 drops of the VIT C into my moisturiser? or would you recommend using 2-3 drops of the VIT C directly onto the skin instead of the facial serum or Elixir oil, then follow with moisturiser.
Unsure if the VIT C drops would hydrate as well as the Elixir Oil in the winter with the central heating and colder air on the school run drying out my skin. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you x
I think i would apply the vitamin C drops in the morning under your moisturiser and continue with oil and moisturiser at night.
Of course you apply all 3 in the morning but it gets a bit of a long process!

I think i would apply the vitamin C drops in the morning under your moisturiser and continue with oil and moisturiser at night.
Of course you apply all 3 in the morning but it gets a bit of a long process!
Thank you for your help, love the smell of the VIT C drops. Can feel a bit sticky compared to the luxe serum or oil but smells lovely.

Latest posts

Back