New kid on the block

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Hi all, glad I found this site!

Can anyone help with lifting and or frosting around the cuticle? I am using acrylic is it that I am not leaving a gap?? Or not getting the mix right?

Also could REALLY do with some tips on permanent french getting that smile line right...cheated with a nail polish 'guide' but there must be an easy way??!!!

Also not trained on 'creative' but managed to get a sample any reason why I would find this really 'thick' to use??

Finally I can not blend/infill for love nor money always have a line anyone tried 'line out' by nsi does it work??

Sorry 'rookie' questions but I have to ask all you wizz o's out there!!

Thanks in advance

Hiya and welcome to the site.
Can i firstly ask if you are a trained tech ?
You say that you cant blend or do infills :rolleyes: Perhaps my best advice to you would be to do some proper trainning before attempting to do L&P.

MINKUS said:
Hi all, glad I found this site!

Can anyone help with lifting and or frosting around the cuticle? I am using acrylic is it that I am not leaving a gap?? Or not getting the mix right?

Also could REALLY do with some tips on permanent french getting that smile line right...cheated with a nail polish 'guide' but there must be an easy way??!!!

Also not trained on 'creative' but managed to get a sample any reason why I would find this really 'thick' to use??

Finally I can not blend/infill for love nor money always have a line anyone tried 'line out' by nsi does it work??

Sorry 'rookie' questions but I have to ask all you wizz o's out there!!

Thanks in advance
Hi there - welcome to the site...may I ask What product you were trained in with and which system, how come you aren't using this....I dont use Creative as not trained by them, the only way you can get the best out of a product is to have official training with the company who will show you the way to handle the product...I would say Minkus you probably best mastering L&P with the product you originally trained. with first... hope this helps and sorry if I sound like to preching..

With regards to NSI's Lineout I have not used it and would rather not but I do beleive it does what is says on the tin....

Hi there, yes all these rookie questions, i have to say if you have trained in any nail enhancement product then you should know the answers to most of your questions so i would say go back to the teacher and get them to advise you.
I feel you've been cheated in some way if you dont.

If you advise us what product you are trained in then someone will most definatley be trained in the same so will be able to fully advise you?

When a newbie best to stick to one product and develop your skills fully in that before you move on..

good luck:|

Hi Minkus,

I agree with gingernut i myself am having to go back to college due to insuffient training.

P.s welcome to the site.

Latest posts

Back