New lash technician needing help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slg123

Reaction score
Hi

so a few months ago I did a vtct classic lash course and since then I’ve not done anything with it besides practice of family and friends,I currently work doing hair but it’s not that side of beauty I want to do its lashes,nails etc,I’m currently doing a course in nails aswell so I can offer more than one service and eventually want to add more range but just wondering where to go from here?i work 5 days a week currently and have been offerd a job else where on a self employed basis paying £10 a week to rent a room with another lash/nail tech she says would help me build my client base.Im 19 with no bills to be paying and just wanting advice:)

Another thing is I’m wondering weather with a classic lash qualification I can do any other lashes such as volume lashes with homemade fans and would still be insured ?i have no insurance as of yet as I’m not working doing lashes as of yet

thanks in advanced:)

First of all you need to have good experience with classics , only after at 8 months start Russian volume , but you will need another course for that . Premade fans is NOT VOLUME . Have a look Landon Lash insta page , they are the best in U.K.

Latest posts

Back