New Leaflet!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melanie89

Reaction score
This is my new leaflet to email to clients in the salon, what do us think? anything i should change? :)

melanie89-albums-more+nails-picture13107-nails-utopia.jpg

make your phone number bigger and brighter....:)

contact name and number needs to be bigger and different font to heading, also make heading bigger.

I think it looks really great...love the nails and love the yellow writing, only thing I would say is that the purple writing is hard to read because of the colour...perhaps use a brighter colour and make a little bigger, I also think your prices are too low but thats just my opinion! x

instead of fucsia color I would use cool pink :) not bold, but bigger font :) kinda lighter.

I think you should keep the writing of your services & prices the same (i.e. leave it how it was in the first pic) b/c it looks really good already. :)

i think the newer version looks great now much easier to read, fab flyer lv the nails xx

It is easier to read but still think the purples too purple...a lilac or pale pink perhaps would be clearer, anyway it still looks good so I wouldnt worry too much! x

I think it looks great now you have updated it. xx

Hi your leaflets looks easier to read the second time round nails look nice too x:)

Acting as a 'virtual' client (because although I've passed L&P I haven't even got to the stage of looking to advertise until I gain masses more experience) I really like your latest one ! It would make me want to book with you XxxX

I think the second one looks great. The leaflet is going to catch peoples eyes with the lovely bright colours x

thanks for the comments :D lets see if i get some more clients :lol:

Latest posts

Back