New light gold CND rockstar

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire bear

Reaction score
Here is our first attempt at rockstar nails.... We used the light gold S2 glitter ontop of beau and I think it's lovely x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1318280532.354212.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1318280575.609759.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks fab love em!i have done my big toes in bright pink rockstar love them. Then Gelish - gossip girl on my small toes. I havent become a member of cnd yet but i should as i no there glitters are amazing!x:Love:

I haven't used any other glitters before so can't compare but They are really sparkly and look fab x

Ooh, i've been off here far too long! didn't realise Creative had a glitter like that. is it acrylic?

No it's just a pot of fine glitter and I have set it into the sticky layer of the shellac but I suppose you could mix it with a clear acrylic if you wanted to x

Yeah i've been reading about this. I've been using acrylic mixes for years, using Shellac is something i'm gonna have to try :hug:

Definitely try it u won't ever look back x

They look lovely - have you added them to the "Rockstar Toes" group?
I have tried to change it to "Rockstar Nails" but can't - but you can put Rockstar fingers or toes photos in there. x

No I haven't but I will thanks x

They're gorgeous! I've just bought this but not used it yet, could I ask what Shellac colour you used underneath? x

They're gorgeous! I've just bought this but not used it yet, could I ask what Shellac colour you used underneath? x
In the very first post the OP said she used Beau. :green:

These are beautiful! I use shellac could u just tell me how you do this ?

Base coat cure 10 secs
One layer of beau or whatever colour you chose cure 2 mins
Dip a clean gel brush into glitter pot and paint it onto sticky layer
Top coat cure 2 mins
Second layer top coat cure 2 mins
Xx

Wow these glitters from s2 are fab will have to get some!

C& g - apply Shellac up to the 1st colour coat as normal, after curing 1 coat colour, I use a gel brush others sprinkle on to the sticky layer, with my brush I dab the glitter on then press down into place with my finger, I tidy around the nail with a clean brush - cure. Then apply 2 top coats. :)
As Claire said above lol!

Wow thanks for the tips. Doesn't the glitter get all over your top coat brush though ?

Wow thanks for the tips. Doesn't the glitter get all over your top coat brush though ?

You are best to have a separate top coat for rockstar xx

These look fab Claire Bear, well done xx

These are Fantastic!! Can you use these with Bio Sculpture does anyone know???:)

Yes NB beauty you will be able to use them with bio sculpture gel x

In the very first post the OP said she used Beau. :green:

Doh! Note to self - pay more attention!!! Thanks Geeg!

Latest posts

Back