New logo by Verve

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All your logos are great!!! I'm in the process of starting my new business so think I will have to get in touch with Carl to design my logo. Great to see so many people are happy with him!

Oh I am about to go on maternity leave and on my return I would like a new name and logo to re brand and make a big come back how do I get hold of Carl and also any ideas on names at the moment I'm the beauty room but I quite like high maintainence ???

Oh I am about to go on maternity leave and on my return I would like a new name and logo to re brand and make a big come back how do I get hold of Carl and also any ideas on names at the moment I'm the beauty room but I quite like high maintainence ???

Oh I love the sound of that. Carl is extensionize on here or you can find him on facebook or google verve designs and his website should come up. Sorry I'm on my phone or I would post links xx

Just had to come on here and share my new polo shirt for work with my lovely new logo designed by the lovely Carl at Verve and made by Tip Top Embroidery. I am so excited and can't wait to receive it in the post.

I hope this picture comes out as I have never posted a pic before, and the picture looks a bit blurry as I took it from Facebook.

Sarah xx

Attachments

• 547529_629281290422657_1324668627_n.jpg
    547529_629281290422657_1324668627_n.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 618
Last edited by a moderator:
Wahoo! Lovely Hun but then I already knew that from earlier lol x

That's great. Did you supply the polo shirt or was that included in the price of the embroidery? could you pm me the price please? X:)

That's great. Did you supply the polo shirt or was that included in the price of the embroidery? could you pm me the price please? X:)

Its all included in the price. Xx

It's lovely, I'd like to get some items from Tip Top soon

Just had to come on here and share my new polo shirt for work with my lovely new logo designed by the lovely Carl at Verve and made by Tip Top Embroidery. I am so excited and can't wait to receive it in the post.

I hope this picture comes out as I have never posted a pic before, and the picture looks a bit blurry as I took it from Facebook.

Sarah xx

This is beautiful, iv been looking for t shirts like this for ages but can't find them anywhere. Could u post a link to this company please, I typed in tip top - couldn't find anything in the uk, is this outside the uk?
Thanks
Also could you PM me the prices if possible ? X

I think we should start a 'we <3 Carl' group! lol

Here's mine from Carl
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366529943.427948.jpg

And had a Swarovski t shirt done by Armour Rocks

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366530010.156196.jpg

Vicki x

Ooooo I've been Tip Top Embriodered too !!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366535323.859382.jpg xx

I need his info all ur logos look fab I need one doing.

Here's my logo.... Also designed by Carl! He is amazing!! In the process of having a price list designed with him now! Highly highly recommended :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366538659.837092.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366538659.837092.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 430
Here's my logo.... Also designed by Carl! He is amazing!! In the process of having a price list designed with him now! Highly highly recommended :)

If you are interested in a quote to print your price list let us know :) we offer clients of carl a free upgrade from 130g to 170g paper.

I am so getting mine done they are great. !!!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back