New Look Bags (promise this is nail related)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PLAOH

jog jog jogging
Reaction score
Can any of you tell me what the logo looks like on a New Look carrier bag?

Why?, well I've just taken on three new clients from a tech who has stopped working. I asked one of the clients if she knew what gel it was and she said "no, but the logo on top of the pots looks like the New Look logo". I'm intrigued to know what product she was using. These nails were flat but no lifting at all on any of these three ladies and they all go four weeks.
I'm such a nosey mare and I need to know what gel this is:lol::lol:

oooh dunno hun try going on the new look website , and see if the logo is on there , x

no sorry hun, it does'nt seem to ring any bells with me, if deffo isnt one of the big names , :lol:

could it be
wrapgl1.jpg
??????it also has a little red dot above the writing.

Could it be acry gel?

Dont know how to put pictures and things on. sorry.

Hi, copy and paste, that is how I did it.

Your to quick for me:lol::lol::lol:

No idea !

You dont know the name of the salon do you? you could maybe ring and ask !

OR.....beware of our nss friends who would say that l+p was gel !!!

I know this because a fellow geek (before she was a geek)/nail tek) went to one of the salons and asked for gel....the guy took the bottle out the back and wrote GEL on it....brought it back and said 'yep here you go GEL' and proceed to apply l+p LMAO:green:

That looks a bit like Alan Roy gel

If you need any more info please Pm this poster directly......

Thanks for that guys!!

:lol:

No idea !

You dont know the name of the salon do you? you could maybe ring and ask !

OR.....beware of our nss friends who would say that l+p was gel !!!

I know this because a fellow geek (before she was a geek)/nail tek) went to one of the salons and asked for gel....the guy took the bottle out the back and wrote GEL on it....brought it back and said 'yep here you go GEL' and proceed to apply l+p LMAO:green:

I can't phone...she works from home and I don't have her number.

It is definately gel, files away much easier than L & P and more dust :lol::lol: The comment about "it doesn't hurt under your lamp" was a give away as well:lol:.

Oh well, will just have to keep my eyes peeled in Scratch for future ads.

Latest posts

Back