New-look Nails mag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Mansfield

Reaction score
Hi all,

As you'll be aware by now, we've given Nails (UK) mag a complete new look. I'd love to hear any comments you have on it - good or bad!!!!

Also, have you all completed your Nails reader surveys? If not then make sure you get yours sent in because there's a fantastic prize from Center Parcs on offer. Give me a shout if you need a copy.

Kelly
Ed

Kelly Mansfield said:
Hi all,

As you'll be aware by now, we've given Nails (UK) mag a complete new look. I'd love to hear any comments you have on it - good or bad!!!!

Also, have you all completed your Nails reader surveys? If not then make sure you get yours sent in because there's a fantastic prize from Center Parcs on offer. Give me a shout if you need a copy.

Kelly
Ed

Think it looks great - not had proper chance to read it yet though...talking about reader offers..on this matter I was wondering how come you guys dont post the winners of the competitions in the magazine? I'd love to see whos winning - it could be one of our geeky friends on the site

Kelly Mansfield said:
Hi all,

Kelly
Ed
Hi Kelly

Could you give me the telephone number or email address so that I can request a copy of your mag, the number I tried before didn't seem to work.

Many thanks

The only criticism I have is the spine - Nails used to be the only one I could read whilst eating lunch or having a coffee between clients as it stayed open. Now they all have this hard spine which is not very yielding.

Lets here it for good old staples girls LOL.

Thumbs up from me... Personally... I thought the cover was quite cool ;)

Love the new look, It more compact and dead modern looking.
Thumbs up here well done.

lesley1965 said:
Love the new look, It more compact and dead modern looking.
Thumbs up here well done.

Yep I like it..............cool cover ...............
Inside reading is brill too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it...modern look and always read from cover to cover...and then at least twice more lol

naturalnails said:
The only criticism I have is the spine - Nails used to be the only one I could read whilst eating lunch or having a coffee between clients as it stayed open. Now they all have this hard spine which is not very yielding.

Lets here it for good old staples girls LOL.

Content Fab but I agree with Fiona, spine is very strong - kept losing my page when reading it with one hand. :lol:

BUT ..... we don't judge a book by its cover !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back