New Look Promo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peg77

Reaction score
Hi

Has anybody been contacted by New Look about their mini manicure promo? I f the customer spends a certain amount on their account card they get a free mini manicure, which they can redeem at a salon in their area.
The mini manicure is given free of charge by the salon but no advertising fee and it is subject to availability, which means you can restrict it to quieter days.
What do you reckon? Sound good or bad?
Any opinions welcome! Thanks. X

I was contacted a couple of days ago but am not interested in this kind of thing.

It is my opinion that clients who go for free treatments or half price offers generally go for that one session and rarely return for anything else.

I also don't like giving my treatments and skills away for nothing.

Jacqui xx

I did it, but only on certain days where my beauty therapist is generally quite anyway. I'd rather have her doing something for free (and introducing my salon to potential new clients) then have her sat around doing nothing personally as she's still building up her column...

I was told they were only allocating one salon per store - and that I was getting the city centre one nearest me (there are only two New Looks where I am)... Not sure if that's true but the contract thingie they sent me seemed to follow everything they said on the phone, so I figured why not!

I couldn't figure out whether it was a scam or not, but having spoken to them and read the contract I'm going to take a flyer on this and go with faith.

We've done this for the past 2 or 3 times, there are normally a few salons listed per town, we allocated it to the junior and then added services and products, discount voucher if they return within 4-6 weeks etc... We are only very small salon but still got a few new clients in.

Has anybody got any contact details for this? x

Latest posts

Back