New LVL packaging

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weenetty

Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else hate the new way Lvl is being packaged?? I get the reasoning behind it but I find the glue thicker and messy, the serum was thick and the volume was yellow with a weird smell, it's normally white with a sweet smell. It's almost as though they have changed something or the product is getting air into it when it's going into the blister?? I have sent a message to the New Zealand distributor to see if she has heard anything from the U.K. But thought I would ask on here too. I have been using this brand for almost 10 years and this is putting me off.

I havent used the new stuff yet as I panic bought lots of the older packaged products when I heard they were changing...

What concerned me was the bonding glue- when ever i have opened a new bottle its sooo runny i find it hard to get the lashes to stick. It thickens up after a while & i find it easier.. maybe they have thickened it up for that?

And i love the white creamy lotions. When i tried other brand lash lufts they were all coloured & smelt god awful! Why o why did they have to change if a therapist cant read a 1 or 2 on a packet to determin whats inside (and need it colour coded!) then they shouldnt be working with it in the first place! Xx

I am not a fan of the new products My lifts are no where near as good as before, considering trying another supplier

I'm glad someone else has noticed a difference in their lifts with new products as I have and getting so frustrated as not doing anything different from when I did them before but the lifts aren't great at all! x

So have tried the new blister packs on a few of my regulars and the lifts are not as good. Hate the glue so messy, the serum doesn't relax the lashes as quickly at the end either. My New Zealand supplier told me that the uk were experiencing issues with people getting the glue and serum into their clients eyes? I seriously don't know how they could do that.

I've heard so much of this. I was going to invest in LvL training but after all the problems I've heard people having after they changed the products I decided to train with flirties instead.

Latest posts

Back