new member help needed please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

molly185

Reaction score
Hi all, my name is molly and am on a nail technician course. The thing is i am trying everything but cant seem to get my refills right.
i am on ez flow and been trying to practice on friends but i cant seem to get them right. I always have the line. I go from tip of nail to the cuticle area but when i get the the cuticle area the line just wont go. im using a wolf is that correct. ive asked the tutor but says keep practising. please help as i am at my wits end. thankyou
from Mols x

hiya. just like to say a big thankyou for your help. i understand were i am going wrong now i will practice and let you know how i get on thanks x

if you have a line, that would indicate to me that you have lifting.

the most valuable piece of information i ever recieved in the early days was to prevent lifting rather than deal with it.

at first i thought i was doing everything just as i was supposed too, but i gradually realised if the original set had been done right, there would be very little lifting to deal with on the rebalance appointment.

some lifting is down to your application, especially if product is getting on the skin surrounding the nail, or [as in my own case] too thick at the cuticle.

the majority of liffting is associated with less than thorough prep.
so really try to start from scratch and go back to the basics of your training.
i advise people that if they are not sure if they have been thorough enough with the prep process, to do it a second time. if they are still able to get debris off the nail plate then they should have been more thourough the first time round.

you will get there if you are determined,:green:

Latest posts

Back