SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
hi all - just thought id say hi, hope to find some new friends and have some good chat times

glynis:biggrin:

OPI-nails said:
hi all - just thought id say hi, hope to find some new friends and have some good chat times

glynis:biggrin:

Hiya Glynis,
Welcome to the boards :biggrin: Im sure you will make new friends through this site and hope to meet you in chat sometime soon.

Hiya

Welcome to the board - another Glynis!!! I hope you find the board as fantastic and useful as I do.

Glynis

Welcome to the board glynis

Welcome to this fab geeky web site - you will love it...

welcome, and howdee

Helloooo,

Welcome to the board - beware it becomes addictive!! :rolleyes:

:cool: :green:

Hi Again Glynis,
Just wondered - I am using OPI at the moment at College for my VCTC - where we are using the Competition 3000 - I have found it quite hard to work with it seems to set really quickly, have you ever used this L&P system of theirs and what are your thoughts on it? Love to hear from you.. Bye for now

Fab Freak said:
Hi Again Glynis,
Just wondered - I am using OPI at the moment at College for my VCTC - where we are using the Competition 3000 - I have found it quite hard to work with it seems to set really quickly, have you ever used this L&P system of theirs and what are your thoughts on it? Love to hear from you.. Bye for now
i used the clarite (brilliant) i dont use the competition 3000 at all. simply for the reason you stated. i find the clarite much nicer to work with and it gives you time to perfect your smile line and the added bonus is that its odourless. which is what hartlepool college insist on now - no more harse odours. i think you might be better switiching to the clarite till you get used to working at speed (maybe its about time i switched to 3000) lol. the tutors at our college asked MY advice on the 3000 and i told them that its no good for beginners and that the clarite would be a better choice. i think the started kit for the clarite is about £37.00. i definately think you will be better with this one

hope this has been of use to you

glynis

Hi OPI Gynis - WELOCME to GeekDOM!!!!:D

OPI-nails said:
i used the clarite (brilliant) i dont use the competition 3000 at all. simply for the reason you stated. i find the clarite much nicer to work with and it gives you time to perfect your smile line and the added bonus is that its odourless. which is what hartlepool college insist on now - no more harse odours. i think you might be better switiching to the clarite till you get used to working at speed (maybe its about time i switched to 3000) lol. the tutors at our college asked MY advice on the 3000 and i told them that its no good for beginners and that the clarite would be a better choice. i think the started kit for the clarite is about £37.00. i definately think you will be better with this one

hope this has been of use to you

glynis

Thanks for this Glynis I will give Lena Whites a call and see if they will sell me some of the this L&P assuming the other prepin stuff is the same throughout....

hey im new to! Good luck
Kimberley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back