SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacqui

Reaction score
hi everyone,

i registered today, hopefully i can pick up a few tips from everyone.
i have read some very interesting and useful posts already,
so, thanks for letting me register.
speak to you all again soon
jacqui

Welcome

you'll get hooked on this site everyone is really helpful

Welcome to the boards Jaqui, I know you will benefit so much from coming on the site.

You don't need to hope, if you are like me you will get hooked and there is no way you will get away from learning new things! You will become addictive hehe....

Welcome to the best forum for nail enthusiasts :D

Yollie

Hi Jacqui,

You will addicted to this site its fab!!!

You are right you will get lots of tips and info about nails, nails nails,!!!! :D

Hi Jacqui,
welcome to the geek site, i hope we'll be hearing alot more from you!!!
Just ask the questions and you will get the answers,,need advice and you'll get the suggestions,,need sympathy or support and you'll get that too! :)

This site has been a godsend for me, and probably will be for you to. The advice and support you get here is second to none, and for me, being a fairly new nail tech, it has helped me loads.Enjoy!

Regards Kerri x :D
CND Technician

Hi jaqui,welcomt to site,i m new myself,but this site is brilliant i wish i d found it a long time ago,good luck.

tracey

Hi Jacqui,

Glad you registered on this site!

Welcome to the site Jacqui - just shout when you need help - we're all here for you! ;)

Welcome! You are going to get hooked on this site. Everyone is so helpful. Hope to hear more of you soon.

Nidia
www.nailsbynidia.com

Welcome to the site, you will love it, its so addictive and informative, Im a newbie here as well but its been a great help to me already.

Welcome and thank you for joining us here in the world of Geeks xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back