SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone!

Just dropping you a line as a new member of the boards here - saw a little write up in Scratch and curiousity got the better of me though my friend has been yacking on and on about this place for ages and so I'm glad I finally paid attention!

Looking at some of the posts here, I think I will learn a lot - I finally completed my VTCT Nail Tech course yesterday so, although feeling very pleased with myself, know I have loads and loads to learn but hoping this site will help me along the way!

Hi and welcome to the board. You will get loads from this site and the girls (and guys) are a great bunch. There is always an answer to whatever you need on here. Hope I see loads of posts from you

a big welcome to the board

:D :D :D :D :D

welcome to the board! youll love it here there is techs here of all experience levels with loads of information to share! its great!!!

collette :D

hey you'll not only love it, learn from it, and laugh at it..... you'll become an addict...like me lol.
is there geeks anonymous yet???? has trisha done a show on us yet???

... Totally Polished (geeg's favorite name for a salon!!!) :thumbsup: You will see more of the Geek in Scratch as he is doing a 'Geek Column' from now on!! Ask away and get as much out of us as possible!! :study:

hi , welcome to the board , i am also new and it has been a godsend for me while i was training(and probably still will) you will not regret joining

Welcome to the board.............
Be prepared to laugh. learn and chuckle...............
Oh yea and less sleep. more reading and bags under your eyes..............

Long hours and you get payed in chuckles and knowledge and it's so much fun.............

I am thinking of forming the Nail Geek Anonymous NGA for short........
membership fee none , just need a good sense of humour and a drink in hand oh yea and a flat rate internet provider service lol..................

Love Ruth xxxx

Welcom :D Just as the others say, this board is so addictive! ;) Can't remember having so many late nights but since finding this board I find myself going to bed later and later :( Sad really when the reason for that before was I was out raving! :( Never mind, I'd much rather be checking out the site - always scared of missing something!!

Hi everyone, My first time here, Just wanted to say hi, and a big thank you for all your kind comments about Scratch, we have been delighted with your response, and hope that you will continue to enjoy reading Scratch as much as we enjoy publishing it.

Like this web site it is designed and dedicated for you guys, so please do not hesitate to drop us a line if you need anything.

Well thanks for reading, the web site is great an look forward to working with you all in the future.

Scott Derbyshire
Scratch Magazine

...Geeky Scott... thanks for joining and we all LOVE Scratch :oops: 8) !!! I am sure you will get plenty of feedback from the Geekettes! :tongue: !! See ya in a couple of weeks x ;)

a big welcome to the board and loving scratch very much :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back