New minx designs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyyork

Reaction score
Evening geeks! 0n the minxnails.com i see there are different designs as to what there is on the ss website. does anyone know how we can get these? Can sweet squared get them?? I'll ring up tomorrow but just wondered if anyone knew. Theres a really cute white lace bridal nail design. happy minxing!! xxxxx

I've just seen them, they are lovely!I want to buy them as well! X

I am not sure how or why we missed the bridal ones but they are all ordered and due in. And guess what - we also have RED METALLIC and BLUE METALLIC coming too... RED will be so WICKED for Christmas. I hate to say the C word but crikey - the rate things are going it will be on us before long!!!

Ah fantastic! Thankyou for the very quick reply too! i love minx, they look so great, i am minxing everyone i can get my hands on! xxx

when will they be there as I wanted to place an order as I've got the kit but not many designs just the ones that are in the kit! X

OMG red metallic I cannot wait, when will the arrive Sam when when when???!!!

wow, red metallic!!!! I WANT IT NOW......lol xx

Hopefully very soon. Email to my work address and I will give you all the info I can :idea:

Latest posts

Back