SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I follow a nail art company on Instagram and noticed they had posted a hand held LED flashlight, with a silicone pad on the end of it used for “inlay” to freeze whatever flower or butterfly etc that you’re looking to top coat over.
•You put topcoat or gel down on the nail
•Put the flower or butterfly down
•Press the silicone led light down ontop for 10-30 seconds
•Voila! The butterfly winds or flower petals are places nice and flat to the curve of the nail.

The idea of it almost seems to good to be true.. but I really want it to work! I have one sitting in my cart currently but I wanted to know if any of you have used one before?
It would save me so much time and product trying to fiddle with pesky little things.

Thoughts?!

Attachments

• C12D3773-3C94-4C61-8946-96868A98EFC6.jpeg
    C12D3773-3C94-4C61-8946-96868A98EFC6.jpeg
    60.2 KB · Views: 52
Looks like a clear jelly stamper with a LED light built in. Could be useful, could be a gadget that collect dust after a few uses. How often do you stick embellishments on?

Looks like a clear jelly stamper with a LED light built in. Could be useful, could be a gadget that collect dust after a few uses. How often do you stick embellishments on?
My clients are all pretty nail art forward. It’s definitley something I don’t think I would leave out unless in use. It says to wipe between uses with alcohol. Just interested to know if anyone else has tried one or has seen them!

I think Trinity meant that it would lose its novelty soon and be put away to ‘collect dust’. Right?

It says to wipe between uses with alcohol.

I'd recommend cleaning with a lint roller instead. Alcohol makes the stamper cloudy and acetone eats away at it. If you stamp onto a lint roller, it just pulls of the nail polish and leaves the stamper intact.

Also... what stops the gel curing to the stamper? I'd imagine after a few uses, you'll be left with gel stuck to the stamper head. If you then pick the gel off, you'll most likely damage the stamper head

Latest posts

Back