New nail magazine in Thai please help for teach .

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sawasdee ka

Kop khun mak mak na ka to anna toronto she tell can put photo nail she make in magazine and very beautifull .

Kop khun mak mak na ka mui

mui

Reaction score
sawasdee ka

In Thailand have a new magazine to come maybe 1 month and 2 week more and maybe i can have work this magazine magazine them will have name Nail world .

I ask christie already and she say to me she will give me nail art step by step and can put her nail art in magazine teach thai people and christie very good to me and my shop and now magazine .

I see before in book have for teach rhinestone and for gold leaf and for nail art i see ka sa ra yesterday them web site have for teach and very good in step 1 2 3 4 5 this good for people for learn have any body same same can give me .

If any body have for teach on there web site and will give to me for magazine Thai make me very happy and i will translate to Thai and if any body can give me have some nail art for magazine very good for every body Thailand who like nail for sure .

I will make little bit of money for future i not know if good or not but i want to do so every month i want to send some things for magazine .

If you can give me some thing for magazine i very happy and i send you magazine every month for you have souvenir your work

I look web site many have copyright and i do not want problem after and police lock so i ask lady and man geek if you can give me some thing for teach Thailand .

I will sit tomorrow write about mma from what i learn geek tell people about mma because when i in bkk speak before mma people them look me work nail and them not know for sure .

Kop khun mak mak na ka mui

Hello Mui

Will you please contact me.

I have tried many times to get through to you via this site and cannot get a personal reply from you (I seem to keep emailing my own private mail box by accident!).

I would love to talk to you about your business and other issues.

please email me directly on [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you

kind regards

Alex Fox
editor
Scratch magazine :lol: :)

Alex sawasdee ka

Very nice to speak to you i pm you b4 .

i will email you and you click reply and make message

and send to me and wil come .

my email is [email protected] my web site www.beautynaildesign.com .

Thank you mui fro the land of smiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back