New Nail Tech

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chelsea1234

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to providing mobile nail services. Just buying my polishes and gel polishes. Was wondering if anyone could suggest what colours i should start off with? I was thinking french, red, navy blue and pinks. What do people find the most popular? I don't want to buy every colour in the world when I'm just starting off.

Thanks in advance!

A few of the basic colours are as good a place to start as any.

Definitely French colours, with a mixture of red, pink and darker tones. With spring/summer coming up, pastel colours are coming along too.

Last edited:
Well I'm not telling because you're in the same location as me and are mobile too! :green:

Seriously, get some browns and an almost black, like a dark brown purple. Bella's Vampire by Gelish has always been my most popular colour, even in summer. Get a glitter that you can put over the top of any colour and a bright pink, coral, soft pink, navy blue, reds and purple. That should get you started. Oh, and a dark red, my mature ladies like that.

Latest posts

Back