New nails!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tip Toes

Reaction score
Very nice, my clients love the nail art I offer, now they have started there is no stopping them!

And how much more are you charging for this change?

Hi geeg,
£5.00 a full set £2.00 on rebalance.
Just want to keep people interested but obviously have my regular french customers.

Hi geeg,
£5.00 a full set £2.00 on rebalance.
Just want to keep people interested but obviously have my regular french customers.

Thank you for telling me.
50 pence per nail for the permanent nail art on a full set and 20 pence per nail on rebalance? I think this is so way below the value of the time it must be taking you to do what is essentially a permanent service. :hug:

Thank you for telling me.
50 pence per nail for the permanent nail art on a full set and 20 pence per nail on rebalance? I think this is so way below the value of the time it must be taking you to do what is essentially a permanent service. :hug:

Thank you Geeg!

To be honest i'me on my own in a small lincolnshire market town, wages are low. Want to keep people interested and not scare people off. Honest sum of the services around me are shocking (not that i am perfest) but they are also very cheap! :confused:

Thank you Geeg!

To be honest i'me on my own in a small lincolnshire market town, wages are low. Want to keep people interested and not scare people off. Honest sum of the services around me are shocking (not that i am perfest) but they are also very cheap! :confused:

Well looking at your nails I would say you do a really great job for your clients and probably stand out for that alone never mind 'giving your talent away' for essentially nothing hunni.

I see what you are trying to do ... but I do feel you are selling yourself cheap. Your clients are paying a bit more so they obviously are interested enough to stay with you. I'll be interested to see how you can afford to keep this going when the 'good times role' again.

Do you know that every one of the good nail techs and business women I know that are making money doing nails have not suffered one bit during this recession. They tell me they are more than happy with business and that it is UP on this time last year.

:hug:
Thank you for the boost Geeg!
Looking at doing my masters with Clare but keep putting it off not thinkin i'me up to scratch (mind the pun) That was so uplifting :)
Thanks sooooo much!!!

Latest posts

Back