New name for a salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alwen

Reaction score
Hello,

it is so hard to choose a name. I want something simple, classy and elegant. I like the name of one nail salon - Nails with love and would like to have something similar :( Nothing came on my mind. I do have atm - Love&Care but does not sound the best. please any ideas?

Have you used the search thread. There's usually s million and one ideas already here if you look.

Yes I read some and also was searching on Internet and I just didn't like most of them I have Love&Care at the moment but really wants to change it X x

What about Love & Nail care, then it says what you do in the name

'Love your nails'

ooooooo I like that! Thank you so much!!!!!
The only thing is there are some salons who already use this ... not sure if I can use it as well? x

Hello,

it is so hard to choose a name. I want something simple, classy and elegant. I like the name of one nail salon - Nails with love and would like to have something similar :( Nothing came on my mind. I do have atm - Love&Care but does not sound the best. please any ideas?
What about Loving Nails it works both ways emphasizing loving care and also a passion for nails Like I am loving nails.

email to friend

L
♥ best of [?]

What about Loving Nails it works both ways emphasizing loving care and also a passion for nails Like I am loving nails.

email to friend

L
♥ best of [?]
Thank you for help Nailmodel1 ! I was thinking similar like Pretty, Sparkly, Simple.. But they dont sound right to me :((( I would like something about simple, elegant but mots of the salon use the names or I am just too picky :(

Thank you for help Nailmodel1 ! I was thinking similar like Pretty, Sparkly, Simple.. But they dont sound right to me :((( I would like something about simple, elegant but mots of the salon use the names or I am just too picky :(
Maybe Elegant Simplicity Salon for Nails Or Simply Elegance Nail Salon I hope u find what u seek if I have any other ideas I will let u know Have a great day

Thank you! I wanted to use my initials but that would not do any good :) it would be MaC [emoji2]

Latest posts

Back