new name for debs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debs

Reaction score
ok peeps, it has been suggested to me promotions doesn`t sound like a name for a nail business. I need a new one. I have been bantering around with Caroline and Layla but I need some more help. Does anyone out there have some inspiration for me cos I certainly dont

What do you think of CREATIVITY Nails & Beauty by Debbie

Got to say I don't like it much.

How about

ENHANCE Nails & Beauty ??

"Goodmorning, ENHANCE" ... sounds a lot better to me than "Goodmorning, Creativity"??
And it's what you do.

Good point Geeg, Creativity is a mouthful isn`t it? I quite like the name but you never quite think of everything when thinking of a name do you?
BTW are you of the same opinion that I should change my name from PROMOTIONS Nail & Skincare by Debbie

hi ya deb i like creativity! i know its a bit of a mouth full abit like nails by nicola ! but i just tend to awnser my telephone with a cheery hello! to date the people that have phoned have not been put off but then i am a mobile tech they always ask first is that nails by nicola to which i reply it is how may i help you? maybe not very professional but then im a bit late to change my name, advert in the yellow pages is being delivered as we speak and i wasnt at the time thinking forward to owning a salon ect (which in hind sight i should have! because you never know!) enhance is also fab so im not much help am i lol! but given the choice i would probly go with creativity as i love creative nail products sssoo much and creative in my opion are the bees knees nickki x :D

hi nicola

my situation is the same as yours my mobile business is called nails by collette but i just answer my phone 'hello' as you do, then the client proceeds to ask is that nails by collette or is it collette who does nails lol.

for you debs i do prefer the creativity name, do let us know what you end up deciding!

collette

Well Debs,
I am with Geeg on this one..........
ENHANCE Nails & Beauty ??
Sound nice, but in our shop they answer the phone with, Good morning, (afternoon) Tanning Shop and then they are asked which service they require..........

Enhance Nails and Beauty is short and sweet and to the point.............

Just a thought
Love Ruth xxx

Yeh i like that one it's not such a mouthful when you answer the phone
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

love faye xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back