New Online Store

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Reaction score
Help!!! - I have just set up an online store to sell my OPI Product lines, I am cheap and have the stock, but how to find the customers ???
:?
I have seen so many options on how to get a listing via the web and have had quotes from £100 to £5000 to get noticed, just a bit of a difference!! :x
Anybody got good idea's or experince of how to get noticed or where to buy consumer lists from ???

Thanx XXXX

Craig

...Lena / Lisa feel about this?? Are you allowed to sell OPI products to consumers via the web cheaper than OPI?? Just asking out of interest! I have known both ladies for a long time and have a very healthy and competative respect for them and OPI!! I'm asking because if you are an OPI freak, I wouldn't want to upset the OPI Grand Dames!!! :rolleyes:

Just for the board, following personal reply, I know Lisa and Lena and they know what Nailstarz are up to.

I am surprised you can sell OPI online as I was told that Lena White Ltd does not authorise the sale of OPI on the internet or selling their products at under recommended retail price, or the use of OPI graphics for that matter. I believe there is a paragraph in their new terms and conditions that state no sales on the internet too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back